1

Emmy's pov:
     I was running. Faster than I could've ever imagined. From him. The one I love. The one who is supposed to protect me. I was running from the pain he could possibly cause if I fell too deep. He was chasing me. Trying to grab me to perform sexual tasks that I am not ready for. I was screaming and crying at the top of my lungs.

     "Emily? Are you okay?" Blake said shaking me awake. "Y-yeah. It was just a nightmare, that's all." I said cuddling into his side. He is like a brother to me, even though I have Cameron but he is always on tour. Our parents know that we are like siblings so we have sleepovers all the time.
     "Want me to put on a movie to calm you down, babygirl?" Blake asked while turning on the tv. God, I love it when he calls me that. Wait, wtf am I thinking?! I have Jack. I don't like Blake. Or do I?

     "Um sure." I say trying to control my breathing. He of course picks out my favorite movie; Forest Gump. Then we cuddle under the blankets and try to drift back to sleep.

      Blake must of thought that I fell asleep but I could hear him whispering  "I love you babygirl. someday I'll make you mine."

A/n: lol I suck at writing sorry for the shitty story 😅