10

Blake's pov:

I can't believe that just happened. We just... Touched each other... It was so amazing. She is beautiful and I am the luckiest person alive to have her in my life. She quickly got dressed and fixed her hair while I did the same. She ran down stairs to go answer the door. Macey and Hunter came in just as I was walking down the stairs. I ran to Hunter and hugged him while Emily hugged Macey. I stared at Emmy while she was catching up with Macey. Hunter nudged me, "So you and Emily?" He said with a smirk on his face. I blushed and whispered "I really like her, she is amazing." "Are you guys a thing yet or nah?" Hunter clicked his tongue after he said yet. "Well we started dating last night so yeah we are a thing. And I couldn't be happier." I smiled and blushed while finishing the sentence. I looked over at her and she smiled then blushed, the same thing I did only moments prior. Damn, how did I get so lucky? Hunter and I sat on the couch and watched ESPN until the girls came over and told us that they were ready to leave. I got on my black Vans and we walked out the front door. We started walking to the mall which was only a mile away. Emily and I held hands the whole way there which was amazing. We talked a little and I made her laugh more times than I could count which is great. Once we got to the mall, I immediately took Emily to Victoria's Secret. We left Macey and Hunter to go do their own thing for a bit while I spoiled my princess. I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the store. "Blake slow down!" She said while trying to control her feet, but she was too slow so I just picked her up and ran to Victoria's Secret. "Blakey, why'd you take me here first, and why did we have to run?" She said so innocently, I was starting to get excited, not now Blake. I pulled her over to the sexiest bras and things I could find. I picked out 4 sets and sent her off to the dressing rooms. I kept roaming around the store but Emmy was taking forever. I went up to her door and knocked on it, asking if I could come in. She replied with "No Blake, you are not allowed in here, silly." I disobeyed her and crawled under the door. She was in a red matching set but covered herself. "Come on babygirl, don't cover yourself. You're beautiful. Let daddy see you." She blushed and slowly removed her arms. She looked perfect. The way her eyes popped because of the red with the green contrast, her curves, her ass was great, not too small that it was flat, but not big like Niki Minaj, and how her tits looked in the lace. She was perfect. She's mine. All mine. Looking at her, my boner grew and she took notice. "Blake, I can put on clothes if you want, so your little friend can go home for a little bit..." "NO No no I mean please don't put on clothes, I'm enjoying the view. Plus I love a bad girl who can have fun in public." Lol what am I thinking?! We could get in trouble! And Emmy a goody two shoes, she is so innocent. She would never do anything like this. "Okay Blakey. You wanna see how bad I can be?" She said while straddling me ( I was sitting on a bench in the dressing room). "Y-yes baby." Fuck Blake stop stuttering. She kneeled down and undid my pants, pulling them down around my ankles. She did the same with my boxers and grabbed my shaft. She first kissed the tip, then blew on it. She then took all of me in her mouth and kept bobbing her head while remaining eye contact with me. I pulled her hair out of her face as she continued to pleasure me. I had to bite my lip to keep my moans in. Within minutes, I released in her mouth and she swallowed. "Good girl. You deserve a reward." She looked at me confused. I told her to get dressed and meet me by the register. She did so and I put her items up on the counter. I paid because that was her reward, ever though I would've paid regardless. Then I told her that I would meet her at Starbucks in a few minutes. While she went to Starbucks to get our drinks, I quickly picked out more lingerie, shirts and sweatpants and bought $300 worth. I came out with 3 bags and met her at Starbucks. Soon Hunter and Macey came to our table and we switched, Hunter and I went shopping and the girls went to Sephora and other stores. I immediately went to Kay as soon as I knew Emmy was gone. I looked at all the rings and found a perfect one.

 I looked at all the rings and found a perfect one

It was $500 but it was perfect. I got the inside engraved saying "I love you -Blake". "Dude that's a lot of money you're spending on your girl." Hunter said but I ignored him. No amount of money is too much to spend on my princess. Spoiling her is my job. After two hours of shopping, the girls met us at the entrance to the mall. I carried all of Emily's bags, like a good boyfriend. And Hunter did the same. The girls started getting tired so we carried them on our backs too. Once we got back to Emmy's house, we put them down and I pulled Emily off to the side. I pulled the box out and got on one knee. "Emily, I love you, I have since we were 6. You are so amazing and I'm so lucky to have you. Do you promise that you will be mine and only mine forever and always?" "Of course Blake" she said in tears. I put the ring on her and she whispered in my ear "I love you too."

A/n: we are currently at 1.7k and I hope that by my next update, we are at 2k. You guys are so amazing and I can't believe 1.7 thousand people actually read my book! This is amazing. I'm so excited for what's coming up in the book. Lots of things are happening... I still need someone to be Blake's ex gf and Jack G's gf so if you're interested please message me. Tomorrow is Monday though and I don't want to go to school ugh. Anyway, Have a fantabulous day!