4

Emily's pov:

I was curling my hair and I kept hearing my phone vibrate alerting me that I had received a message. I glanced at my phone then shut it off so I could focus on my hair and makeup. Jack texted me earlier saying that he was taking me to a fancy restaurant. I was so excited because he has never taken me anywhere fancy or expensive before. I finished curling my hair and let it hang loose down my back. I put on foundation and concealer and contoured my face. I added light pink eye shadow that matched my dress then applied eye liner and mascara. Finally I put on my favorite Kylie Jenner lip kit; Kristen, and double checked myself in the mirror. Damn I look hot. I hope Jack thinks so too. I put on my pink and black dress and slipped on some black heels. I added my lipstick and other junk into my bag and turned on my phone to see if Jack texted me. I looked on messages to see 50 missed texts and 16 calls from Blake. The last one read: 'I'm coming over rn😡'. Oh geez. That was two minutes ago. He's gonna be here any second. Wait, Jack just texted too.
Bae🤗❤️❤️❤️: I'll be there in 10. See you soon 😉
Reading the text was interrupted by Blake pounding on the door. My parents were at work ( like always) so I got the door. I walked carefully down the stairs making sure not to fall and break my ankle because of these heels. I walked to the door and opened it before he could kick it in. Blake was staring at me. It seemed like hours but was only a minute until he snapped out of it and said "oh uh why weren't you responding?!?!" in a stern serious voice. "I was getting ready. Sorry." He was staring again. His eyes filled with lust tracing every inch of my body. "Blake?... Blake?! BLAKE!" I screamed trying to snap him out of whatever he was daydreaming about. "Oh uh sorry you um look beautiful." He said nervously. Omg... Does he like me?!?! Just as I was about to thank him Jack pulled up. He got out of the car, gave Blake a dirty glance then hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Ready to go?" I nodded then he walked me to his car and opened the door for me and closed it then jogged around the front and got in. I waved to Blake as we drove off to our destination.

A/n: idk if I should continue this story or not. If you guys want me to continue then please comment or message me or something cause idk if I should continue it. Thanks😋