5

Blake's pov:

I sent her at least 50 messages wondering if she was okay. I sent one final text saying 'I'm coming over rn😡' then put on shoes and ran out the door to her house. Two minutes later I was pounding on her door, waiting for her to open it. When she finally opened the door I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked stunning. The way her hair was perfectly curled. How her dress fit on her body. I stopped staring and said "oh uh why weren't you responding?!?!" Oops that came out really harsh. "I was getting ready. Sorry." She said but I wasn't paying attention. She looked so beautiful that I couldn't concentrate on anything else but her. I stared at her, gawking over her body. My eyes were filled with lust and I realized that I had gotten a little excited. I stopped zoning out, covered my boner and realized she was telling my name. "Blake?... Blake?! BLAKE!" She screamed. Fuck I hope I can make her scream my name like that someday in bed😏😂. "Oh uh sorry you um look beautiful." Dammit Blake. She's gonna find out you like her. Ugh why am I so stupid sometimes?! Just as she opened her mouth to reply, dipshit himself started honking his horn. Jack got out of his ratchet ass car and gave me the death stare. I swear I'm gonna beat the shit outta him someday. Then hugged MY Emmy. And kissed MY Emmy on the cheek. That should be me. (A/n: listen to that should be me by Rascal Flatts and Justin Bieber when he was a fetus omg it gives me the feels lol) My blood was boiling now. He asked "Ready to go?" Stupid fuck boy. I know he's gonna break her heart. She's falling so hard for him and he is gonna throw her away like she is garbage. I'll be here to pick up all the broken pieces of what's left of my Emmy Bear. She nodded and he opened the door for her. Then jogged back to his side and started the car. Emily gave me a little wave before they were gone.

A/n: I'm thinking about adding Blake's ex, and Cameron's girlfriend in. Comment your name, age, physical features, personality and who you want to be with to be entered in (I may add other members of Magcon if requested so ask) I'll message you if I pick you😋 Thanks for 134 reads! Have a fantabulous day❤️✌️