7

Emily's pov:

I woke up wrapped in Blake's arms. I've never felt so safe and protected in my life. I looked up and saw him staring at me. "Good morning Blakey"
"Good morning babygirl" he said in that morning voice that I love so much. He was so fucking hot, I just want to kiss his soft lips and feel his arms wrap around my hips like he will never let go. "Emmy?" "Yeah Blake?" I said breaking out of my daydream. "Did um... Jack say why he broke up with you...?" He said while scratching the back of his neck. Now that I think about it, he dumped me right after I told him I wasn't ready to have sex. "I wasn't ready to have sex with him... He dumped me because I was inexperienced..." Tears were starting to run down my face as I thought about him. Blake wiped away the tear. "Baby it's okay. He's not worth your tears. He's just a fuckboy. Don't worry babygirl, I'm here for you. I always have and always will be. You are so amazing, you don't need him and his douche bagginess to drag you down. You have me baby. It's all gonna be okay." He said rocking me back and forth. Blake is so amazing. He always makes me feel better no matter what the situation. "Hey Emmy. I have a weird question for you..." "Yeah?" "Would you like me to teach you about sex. Everything before and after and in between. I could teach you how to kiss, even though I'm sure you know how to, and to tease and all kinds of stuff. I just want you to be comfortable and to show that ass hat what he's missing." What he said just shocked me. HE wanted to give ME sex lessons? "Ummmmmm I don't really know what to say... Can I have some time to think Blake?" "Oh yeah of course. Just know that I want to help you, not hurt you. I want you to be safe and comfortable." "Okay thanks. In gonna go get dressed I said grabbing clothes and walking to the bathroom. Blake was following me🙄. "Blake?" "Yes babygirl?" "Get out of the bathroom😂😂😂" "hehe sorry babe" he said then kissed my cheek. When he left I blushed really hard. I got dressed (outfit pictured above) and brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I came out of the bathroom and Blake was on his phone on my bed. I sat on his lap to get his attention and his face immediately turned red. "Hey Blakey." I said trying to seduce him😏😂. "H-hey E-Emmy." It was working. He was stuttering and I could feel his boner growing beneath me. I leaned into his ear and whispered "I'll let you give me sex lessons" the second I finished what I was saying he grabbed me into a tight hug and said "Thank you sooooo much Emmy. I promise you won't regret it." "Hehe okay daddy😉" he suddenly was rock hard under me. I love that I have that effect on him. "First lesson... Kissing. May I...?" "Oh yeah of course." He put my hands at the back of his neck and placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer until we kissed. I could feel sparks and butterflies in my stomach. I tugged at the ends of his hair which caused a groan from the back of his throat. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it which made me open my mouth and moan. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in and our tongues fought for dominance. He won of course and then I pulled away before things got more heated. "Daddy always wins babygirl😉" Fuck. The things that boy does to me...

A/n: I'm in Michigan rn but I just wanted to update to give you guys something cause I'm not gonna update anything until Saturday. I still need people to be Cameron's gf, Blake's ex and Jack's gf. Please message me if you want to be one of them. Have a fantabulous day😝💞😋