14

Blake's pov:

There's an hour and a half, just her and I before we start a new year of hell. This girl, this girl right in front of me, Emily Gabrielle Dallas, is the most important person in my life. I could talk to her for hours on end and never be bored for even a second. She drives me crazy in the best way. I care so much about this girl, we've just started dating but I love her. I know what you're thinking, 'you're moving too fast slow down'! But I've loved this girl for the longest time without her knowing. She doesn't realize how grateful I am to have her in my life, even if we were just friends for most of it. But now she is mine. My one and only. I'm not letting her go. I am so incredibly lucky to call her my girlfriend. I broke out of my day dream about her when I heard her struggling to put her skinny jeans on. I quickly stood up and grabbed her jeans by the hem and lifted them and her up. She kissed me on the cheek as I was putting my shoes on. "Blake hurry up we have 20 minutes until school starts." She yelled from down the stairs. I ran down and picked up my bag in one hand, hers in the other, and crouched down so she could jump on my back. We both yelled back to her mom saying our goodbyes and I love you's. I was walking with her on my back, she talked about things that she was so deeply passionate about while I listened to her sweet voice fill my ears. She could talk for hours on end about the most random things and I could never be bored. When we arrived at school, we had made it just before the first bell which meant that we had 15 minutes to socialize until first period. Emmy jumped off of my back and grabbed her backpack and ran to her locker to grab her binder. I saw my friend Jacob (Sartorius) with his arm around his new girlfriend, Abigail. I said hi to him and we did our handshake bro hug thing. Then he introduced me to her, we shook hands and Emmy came up to Jacob and hugged him too. She saw Abigail and nearly screamed, apparently they went to camp a few years ago and lost touch. They hugged and talked for a good 5 minutes then Emmy looked back at me and held my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach the instant her hand was in mine. "Hey guys let's see if we have any classes together!" Jacob blurted, ruining the cute moment that my girlfriend and I were having. The 4 of us quickly pulled out the pieces of paper that determined what classes we were taking. Emily and Abigail had most classes together and Jacob and I did too. They were in all honors and AP courses while we stayed in regents and regular classes. Emmy and I only had study hall and lunch together, which was okay because they're both free periods so I an spend the whole period with my baby. We head off our separate ways to our first period class and all I can think about is how fun it will be teasing Emily in lunch😏. 

Emily's pov: 

Ughhhhhhh. Another year of teachers not teaching, so called friends lying and being fake, and fuckboys trying to get at EVERY GIRL. High school is shit. The bathrooms are filthy, not only are they barely ever sanitized, but there is writing on every stall. "BROOKE IS A SLUT" "AMBER SUCKS DONKEY DICK" "FUCK YOU BITCHES". Every insult you can think of is on there. Don't even get me started about the hallways. Freshmen walk slower than 100 year old tortoises, couples making out in front of lockers, jocks play fighting in the middle of the hallway, swear words that you never knew existed are being screamed at people from halfway down the hall. Everything gets too rowdy. Too much noise, too many snakes, too much work, too much stress. If you're in honors classes, say goodbye to your social life. School is living hell. But at least there is one good thing about school, seeing him everyday. He brings light to my day no matter how chaotic it gets. Before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I walked to my locker, opened it and grabbed my lunchbox. I walked to the cafeteria, quickly seeing Blake, Hunter, Jacob, Abigail and Macey sitting at a round lunch table with an empty spot next to Blake waiting for me. I sit down an the immediately puts his arm around me causing a smile to grow on my face. He kissed my cheek and stole a bite of my sandwich. "Hey!" I yelled. "Sorry babygirl, I'll make it up to you" he whispered in my ear while his hand slowly made its way up my thigh. "B-blake, what are y-you doing?!" I said out of breath and in shock. What is he doing?! Trying to drive me crazy? "Making it up to you Emmy Bear" he whispered in my ear then kissed my neck, sending chills down my body. His hand crept higher and higher up my thigh until it was resting on my heat. I had both hands grabbing Blake's arm trying to control him before I got too excited. He loves teasing me, but I didn't know he liked it this much. "You okay babygirl?"he asked knowing exactly what he was doing. All I could do was nod and bite my lip so I don't moan and give in. I moved his hand away and continued eating my lunch.