2

Emily's pov:

I woke up wrapped in Blake's arms. I tried to get out but his grip was too strong. I finally blew in his face and he woke up with a surprised look on his face.

"Why did you wake me up? It's 9!" he said with a sexy husky voice. Wait Emily stop thinking about him like that. He is your best friend.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Blake started waving his hand in my face. "Hmm? I'm sorry I uh... was thinking."

" Oh okay well why'd you wake me, Em?" He's talking like he's barely awake and I can't help but find it incredibly hot.

" I was trapped in y-your arms and I wanted to t-take a shower. So I had to wake you up so I could escape." Why the hell am I so nervous around him? Oh well. With that I left to go take a shower.

I took off my clothes then put on Spotify and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair, shaved and washed my body then got out. I dried myself and put on a peach shirt tucked into jean shorts with a grey cardigan over top. I put my hair into a side braid then got out of the bathroom and went back to my room. Blake was laying in my bed on his phone, shirtless.

"Hey Em I gotta go home my mom wants me back."he said while still on his phone. "Okay Blake text me later." He hugged me then left. I hope I'm not falling for him.

A/n: I'm gonna try to update every couple days but I'm probably gonna write two more chapters tonight :)

(P.s. Thanks for 55 reads😊)