9

Harry

I look at my phone and the seven messages that I have sent to Louis... I have sent them on different times this past week... every single one of them have been unanswered.

The weight in my chest is something I'm not used too, I don't even know why it's there. Maybe because I really wanted to get to know Louis, but he obviously don't feel the same because of how he ignores my texts.

"Darling be camera ready because we are soon there" My mother says and smiles at me in her red dress. I nod and just try to fake a smile, it's not like she would see the difference. I can't believe I am doing this.

We're on our way to a charity event that Eric is hosting and I would think it was a great thing if it wasn't for the fact that Eric is only doing it for the publicity, he doesn't even care what it is about. I was the one who had to come up with a thing they could raise money for.

He isn't feeling strongly about it like I am... but he is the one who will everyone will praise about it.

The car comes to a stop and I follow my mother out on the carpet where there is loads of people taking pictures. There is paparazzi and fans literally everywhere and the flashes from the cameras makes me dizzy. I am not even famous I am just related to someone who is. I didn't ask for this!

I don't want this.

We get stopped at an interviewer and they ask about Eric and I just try to answer as good as I can, I don't even know what Eric is doing at the moment because I haven't talked to him sense New York.

"Oh Eric will go on tour in a few months with his new album that is coming out in January and we can't wait to follow him-"My mother says and the keep talking about how proud she is over her son.

I just stand there faking a smile and trying not to look bothered with all the flashing lights that is literally making it hard to see anything.

"Harry!!! Let me take a picture with you!!!"

"HARRYYYY"

Fans of Eric's keep yelling about how they want me to walk over there and talk to them, but I am scared... I feel like they could eat me alive if I walked over to them. They might be teenage girls but I have been mobbed before and I honestly thought I was going to get killed. I couldn't breathe.

It's scary how obsessed people is with Eric and his life... I sometimes wish Eric wasn't my brother or that he wasn't famous.

He changed my life and took the normal life I lived and turned it upside down. No one ever asked me how I feel about it. No one ever cares what I want in life. No one notice how this affect me.

"Come on darling time to walk inside, Eric will be here soon and then he needs all the attention." My mom comes over to me and say while having her arm around my shoulders. I know this is only for Eric to get more publicity but I am so happy that I don't have to hang around on the carpet until Eric comes.

Sometimes they make me hang around so we can take sibling pictures... it's weird because I don't feel like I know Eric anymore.

He is never home, I love him and everything but it feels like every time I meet him I'm meeting a stranger.

He feels more like a relative that you only see at Christmas than a brother.

Going in to the place where they have the event I can hear music coming from the speakers, it's loads of people walking around and talking to each other and I can't help but think that everyone looks the same. Everyone looks like boring copies of each other...

And the sad part is that I am one of those people too, I look exactly the same as everyone else. It's sad but true, and I kind of like not looking different right now because then no one will notice me. No one will come up and talk to me.

No one will notice when I sneak out through the back door in a couple of hours when most people are too caught up in the free drinks to even notice.

I have been to so many events and it always end the same way. I sneak out and comes back a couple of hours later without anyone noticing I'm gone... either that or they don't care where I go.

I'm pretty much invisible as soon as Eric is here. When he isn't here people talk to me to know things about him... but when he enters the room I become nothing but trash.

I say hello to a few people who knows me from other events and my cheeks start hurting from all the fake smiling I am doing. Like when you smile for real you don't notice how much it actually hurts, but when you make yourself smile for a look time it starts hurting a little.

I decided to visit the bathroom when most people starts sitting down at the tables. I don't even need to use the toilet I just need to check my phone in case Louis have decided to text me... and it would be rude to take it up inside of the room. My mother would kill me if she saw me looking at my phone instead of socializing with people who donate money.

I get in to one of the bathrooms and pull my phone out from my tight pants and see something that actually puts a small smile on my face... it's a text... from Louis.

From Louis: Hello!!! I am so sorry I haven't answered but my dad took my phone because of me sneaking out late. Got it back now though!! I hope you haven't forgotten about me and gone out in the snow with some other blue eyed boy xx Louis

I smile because he is so adorable. I know I don't have much time until my mother starts looking for me.

To Louis: Hi! Of course I haven't gone out in the snow with some other blue eyed boy... I think he had green eyes... No just kidding, I have actually just been walking around on my own trying to find a good place to bring you to. I found one btw xx

I send it and put my phone down before I put on the water so if there is someone outside they won't think I went to the bathroom without washing my hands. Like I didn't use the toilet but they don't know that.

---

Just a little piece of Harry's world