10

This is so far my favorite part of this story! It's longer than the other once and I feel like if you read this you can see a lot of me in it so here you guys go.

Please leave comments on parts you like I love reading your comments and see what parts you like :) 

Ps. I will try to update more! 

Louis

"Sometimes I wonder if my dad even notice that he have another kid." I say to Harry and look at the stars in the sky. We're laying in the snow in the park and just looking at the sky. I don't know how we ended up here but I love how it feels like the time have stopped and we just lay there enjoying the silence of the night.

"I think he loves you but think you don't need him." The way Harry says it makes me feel like maybe he's right. Maybe my dad don't think I need him... or he don't care about me. I don't say that to Harry because I know he won't understand... or maybe he will, maybe I don't want him to understand. I don't want him to see the part of me who makes me hate myself.

"My mother wants the best for me... but she never thinks about what's actually best for me. She just does what's best for Eric my brother and hope it will be the best for me. It isn't." The sadness in Harry's voice hurts because I don't want him to be sad, he is too beautiful to be sad.

We don't say anything for a while, we just lay there looking at the stars that's shining so bright in the sky.

Stars always seems to amaze me. It's just something about them. I would love to know more about stars, I would love to know more about the galaxy. It's something so fascinating about it that intrigues me.

I never think about things like stars because I have never had the time to think about it. But here laying in the cold snow not feeling my fingers and looking up at the cold sky where it's a million stars shining, I think. I think about all the things with stars how I wish I would learn more about them.

"There is something so beautiful by stars. Something about them." Harry's voice sounds so beautiful in the silence. He almost whispers like he's afraid if he talks too loud that something would break. Maybe something will break if we speak too loud.

"They are so small up there in the dark sky... but they make me feel like nothing." I whisper and I know Harry heard me when his cold hand touches mine. We're not holding hands, we just have our hands beside each other, they just happen to be so close that they touch.

If I move my hand a little more we would be holding hands... but I don't. I just lay here thinking about how much I wish I would move my hand a little just so he knows I wouldn't mind holding his hand. I wouldn't mind at all.

"I want to stay here forever just looking up at the sky and being with you." Harry suddenly say after being quiet for about ten minutes. It's so weird hearing someone say they want to be with me forever, even if he might not mean it that way. It's just weird hearing someone actually enjoying being with me.

"I wish I could stop time" I whisper out and I can feel a tear escape my eye, I don't even know why I am crying I just feels so small like when I wake up tomorrow this will just be a memory in the past.

Harry catch the tear before it falls from my face in to the snow and disappear forever.

"It's okay to cry, you can't always be strong." The soft tone in Harry's voice makes me feel safe like he will catch me if I fall... I don't want to fall though because falling mean getting hurt.