11

Okay so Louis part isn't my best work but the part with Harry is something I'm in love with. I love the snow in so many ways and I think that really shows in Harry's point of view

Louis

The music in my ears close out the screaming from all those idiots who can't shut the hell up on the bus. Like seriously it's a public transport can't you show some fucking respect people? You aren't the only people on here.

I let the bass in the only way is up by Martin Garrix and Tiësto close out all the sounds on the bus. I know my stop is soon and that I will have to face all the idiots at school, but if I'm lucky I can ignore them with music like I ignore the rest of the world with music.

I am in a crappy mood because I haven't heard from Harry in ages, he is somewhere in Sweden right now... He told me about it in his last text two days ago how he was going to this concert in Sweden with his brother and that he was going to go explore Sweden this week.

I want to go there someday but for right now I will have to be stuck in London with all the idiots in my school.

The rain mixed with snow is falling from the sky and the clouds are grey, it's basically shitty weather and it doesn't help my mood, I feel like just staying in my bed until Harry comes back.

The bus comes to a stop just when my phone gives away a sound to tell me I have a new text. I decide to check the text when I get off the bus so I won't be late for class by missing the stop and having to go from the next... it have happened before.

I hurry from the bus stop to the big doors in to school because of the rain mixed snow, it's basically shit.

When I get to my locker I take out my phone and read the text that makes a smile creep in to my lips.

From Harry: Hellu!! Sweden is so cold! I woke up like five minutes ago and my first thought was that you're going to school and you hate people! So I thought I would make your day a little better by texting you (Or at least I hope your day gets better by this text I don't know). I'm going back to the UK on Wednesday and I would absolutely love it if you could meet me when I'm back! My plane lands at 9pm so maybe we can meet at the coffee shop with shit coffee and horrible tea at 10?

Okay this is long and you probably have classes to get to but hey have a nice day and I hope to see you on Wednesday I miss you! Xx Harry

I read the text a few times during the day, it really gets me through the whole school day. I answered almost straight away that I would meet him at the horrible Café. I am honestly looking so much forward to it.

Harry

Getting off the plane is probably the best feeling ever. I am so scared of flying... and it didn't help that I watched like a million YouTube videos about plane crashes last night. I am one of those stupid people who does that before they have to go on a flight.

I am just so happy that this time it wasn't a long flight... I have honestly just recently discovered my fear of flying... it's not really the flying I'm scared of, it's the possibility to die that scares the living crap out of me.

I get my bag from the luggage band thingies. My mother is on the phone talking to Eric who is in Denmark right now, I know he would like to come home but he have like four concerts left in Europe until he have a break.

It's always the last concerts that's the hardest because he gets homesick then. When he first started out touring he would call home in the middle of the night crying because he missed us. At first I felt bad for him... but then I realized he picked this life, he wanted this... he dragged us along and basically ruined my chances on a normal life... and he's the one complaining? I have never said to him how I feel.

No one knows how I feel... no one more than Louis... Louis knows because he understands. He knows what it is to be living like a shadow, not being able to live life like you want to.

I have never complained out loud to anyone in my family about how I feel, about how things affect me... I just listen to how Eric complains about the hard life of being a popstar... sometimes I just want to hit him and tell him to get a fucking grip. He got everything he ever wanted he has no right to complain.

The world have been so good to him and he don't even notice because he's too busy focusing on the negativity. If I had half of the dreams fulfilled that he had then I would never ever complain about anything ever again.

Who cares if you can't have a normal life... you didn't want a normal life, you knew that the fame came with fans and paparazzi, then why did you pick that life if it's not what you want.

I never understand why he has the right to complain when he got everything he ever wanted... and I don't have the right to complain when I got nothing, I didn't even get a normal teenage life. I lost most of my friends. I lost the ability to go to school every day. I don't think people know how good they have it.

I'm stuck in my house for most parts of the day, I don't have the ability to come home from school and feel free... because school is home. I live where I go to school.

I have nothing I ever wanted... I just wanted a normal life where I could grow up like any other 17 year old boy, but I can't because of my brother and I hate it. I hate it so much.

"Harry are you coming the taxi is right outside" My mother says and gives me one of those smiles... I know she will be gone in the morning, probably out shopping waiting to throw a big party for Eric when he gets home... I bet she won't even remember that I turn 18 in a couple of weeks.

"I'm actually going to take the subway to meet someone... I will be home later." I say and put my bag on the trolley that my mother have her baggage on.

"But Harry it's a school night." She says and I just give her a fake smile... god it seems like I am the best person at faking smiles, it's like she don't even know that my real smile almost never exist anymore... only when I'm with Louis it turns up. It's like he brings it out from nowhere... and then when he leaves it leaves with him.

"It doesn't really matter mom... it's not like my lesson is going to start without me." I say and leave without hearing her answer, I know she hates it. I can feel how she doesn't agree with me leaving. She wants so badly to yell at me.

But she won't. Because then her imagine of the perfect family where everyone is happy will disappear, and that won't do. She needs that to feel like everything is perfect.

I sit on the tube and it's a few people on there, no one talking just stuck in their phones. I know that this is our generation but there is something so sad about the silence...

There is people walking on and off at the different stations and I just sit there, in silence watching how the lights outside in the tunnel keeps flashing by like lightning.

I walk off at the station where I know I will be closest to the shitty café shop, this is where Louis and I took the tube to the place with the awesome hot chocolate.

I can feel the cold wind taking a grip of my clothes and I pull my jacket closer to my body, I really need to get a new one or at least fix the zipper because this holding it together from the cold wind is absolutely horrible. My hands gets so cold and it's not even effective.

I look at the big clock on the wall and see that I have about 10 minutes to get to the café where I'm going to meet the blue eyed boy.

I walk up the stairs out in to the cold winter air. There is no snow falling it's just a freezing cold wind that's feel dry. I don't know anyway else to describe it than dry. It's like this intense freezing air that makes you lose the feeling in your face, the one that gives you that tingly feeling in your face like small needles under your skin trying to get out, out in the free, in the cold air.

It's almost not bearable, it's super cold and it's this weather when the snow is so beautiful, it's like crystals on the ground. It's almost like it's snow on its way to turn to ice. You don't want to touch it because you might ruin the beauty in it.

It's like those silent moments with Louis when no one of us say anything because if we do it will ruin the beauty in the silence.