25

Eric

I don't know how to stop them, I don't know what to do. I can't just stand here watching but I don't have the right to say no. I signed the contract and so did Harry... fuck!

The way the cameramen came in to the room and just filmed my brother breaking down. Filmed him fall apart on the floor... and now here I stand with a room full of people where all eyes are on Harry, Harry who is letting out heartbreaking cries... Harry who is broken...

And all of it will be for the world to see in a couple of months just because of me. Because I made him sign a contract that they could use all footage they got on us... and now they have footage of Harry's heartbreaking in to a million pieces in a hotel room.

I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should hug him or yell... so I just stand there like a fucking idiot watching Harry being a sobbing mess on the floor, watching the tears fall down his face... I'm watching him in pain and I have no idea what to do.

I can't help my brother... because I don't even know him.

All my life I have thought I knew who he was... but the truth is that we went from brothers to strangers the day I started caring more about my carrier than my family... the day when mom pulled him out of school to make me happy...

It was always about me and he just played along with everyone else, and now here he is breaking down and no one knows what to do, because no one here really knew Harry. He was just faking it until we all believed him...

He was acting a part and hiding his flaws and problems... and here he is breaking down for the first time and no one know what to do.

It's been years and no one have ever seen another Harry than the happy Harry... the Harry he let the world see.

This... this is the Harry who is hidden under the surface and no one know how to handle... except one person and I that one who knows how to handle this is the one who's causing this.

Harry

It's funny how things work right... how people think it's okay to film you while you break down just because it will make a great movie. Eric didn't even say anything to them, he just let them. I know it wouldn't have changed anything... but it would have been nice if he or mom tried!

I'm currently alone in my room sitting on the bed just looking straight ahead to the white wall. The phone is still lying on the floor splashed in to pieces... just like my heart.

It's not even over... not officially at least... but here I am breaking down because I haven't heard from my boyfriend in two weeks. I am so fucking pathetic!

The tears stopped a while ago, they stopped falling and I'm left with the emptiness.

Can a person run out of tears? Because I think I have.

The words and thought keep spinning around in my head and I don't know what to do. My head is aching and my heart is breaking. There is no more tears just loneliness. It's worse than anything I have ever felt before.

I don't know for how long I sit there and look in to the wall feeling the emptiness slowly take over me... but in the middle of everything someone from Eric's team comes in and pick up my phone and takes out the sim and puts it in a new.

It's a new phone just like the last one I had. I don't understand why they have to buy me shit because I broke my own. He puts it on the bed and then leaves... and I'm stuck. It's like I can't movie.

I don't want to take up the phone just to be disappointed, I don't want to see that he hasn't called. I don't want to see that he hasn't text... I don't want to see the empty screen. I don't want to see the picture of his beautiful face that I have as lockscreen. Because it will hurt.

So I just sit there debating in my head if I just try or just give up now. If I should try to get answers and get my heartbroken on the way... or if I should give up and hope that maybe it's not the end.

I don't want it to be the end, but it's pretty obvious that it is.

But then I look at the phone, the dark screen and I realize... it's not over... it's not the end. It's just a bump in the road... it's not over until he say it's over.

It's supposed to help me...but it doesn't, I still feel like it's lost forever.

I don't know when I fell asleep all I know is that I am being woken up by the ringing of my phone. The ring tone is going through the dark and quiet room like a lightning goes through the sky it's the only thing you can focus on.

When I see the name flashing on the screen I feel scared... because this can end everything. It can end my pain... or just end our relationship. I'm scared because if I answer it might be over... but also it can give me answers.

So with an unsteady hand I answer and the heartbreaking sobs from the other side on the phone is breaking my already broken heart.

"What is going on?" I ask in a small voice, I can't beat around in the bushes with this. I need to know what the hell made him ignore me for two weeks. I need to know what I did. I need to know what happened.

"She's gone Harry... every little string inside of her broke..."

I couldn't just leave you guys! So who do you think She is? 

Give me what you think!