15

Harry

Lies... I am living in a lie. Eric have been walking around for the last couple of weeks lying to me. I may have suspected that he would lie to me.... But getting it confirmed it hurts because family doesn't lie to each other.... But then again maybe that's a lie.

Maybe we all live in a lie. Maybe we all live in an imaginary world, maybe nothing is what it seems. Maybe blood isn't thicker than water... maybe that's just something we say but maybe that just happen to be a lie.

Blood is made up 92% of water so that saying doesn't really make sense because blood wouldn't be blood without water... it's basically just water that happens to be dirty...

"Come on, let's get out of here" I whisper to Louis and I know he hears me even with the cry blocking most of my voice from coming out in real words.

I know Eric says he loves me but it doesn't feel like it, it feels like he only says that because he has too. People always say you have to love them they are your family... but just because you share the same DNA doesn't mean you have to love them. I don't love my dad... I will never love him.

I have never said it out loud but DNA doesn't mean love... Eric looks so much like him, he has his eyes and that scares me so much because he have started acting like him.

I bring Louis close to me while we walk beside Eric so that we get out of the crowd of people.

"We should go home Harry, the car is here." Eric is trying so hard to get me away from Louis and it makes me feel like shit, it makes me feel like he don't see my feelings. It makes me feel like I have always felt... He makes me feel like sure he loves me but as long as I do as he want me to.

"Sure, come on Louis let's go to my place." I say and I can see how Eric tense up, he don't want Louis to come with me.

"I need to get home... I have my sister's medicine and she's alone with my mother." He says and I know he is worried about his sister.

"We drive you home come on." The words that come out of my brother's mouth surprise me, because it now seems like he actually cares. I don't know what he is up to I just know that I don't feel like I can trust him right now.

We get in to the black range rover and Louis guide us to the direction of his house.

"You guys could come in if you want... My sister is a big fan of you and I think she would really appreciate it." I know Louis want us to come with because he don't want to go in there alone. He told me on the way here about what he saw earlier... and that was why I saw him crying from the shop. He didn't even knew he was crying he just noticed the tears falling from his eyes when I hugged him.

When I put my arms around him... that was when he noticed how sad he was.

"I don't know, mom is expecting us" Eric says in a voice that basically says that he would rather do anything else than go in to Louis small house.

"You can do whatever you want, I'm going with him. Go home if you want I'll take the subway." I say and presses Louis hand a little tighter in mine to show him I'm there for him... I'm always there for him.

"I will come with you, but we're not staying long."

Eric

The snow is laying on the driveway like no one even bothers to even try to get it away. It looks so sad almost like no one would ever want to live in this little house.

"I'm sorry for the mess we don't really have the time to do anything about it." Louis says and it's something with the way my brother looks at him that makes me not even ask why. We walk in to the house and it's something in the air that makes me feel like I just walked in to a house I'm not supposed to be in.

"Louis is that you?" A lady's voice yells, it sounds like she has been crying and it's something so cold about this house, like why would someone want to live here? It's so sad....

"So this is where you live?" I ask and Harry gives me a look that basically tells me to shut the hell up. But Louis doesn't seem to mind my question he just answers a short yes and takes off his jacket.

"It's me, mom! I have friends with me."

The way his voice is sounding makes me feel like maybe I'm wrong... maybe he isn't the one I thought he is.

Maybe he actually cares about Harry.

"Louis?" The small voice comes from what I assume to be the kitchen.

"Yes Frankie, I got your medicine right here." Louis says and gives us an apologizing smile, Harry doesn't seem to mind he doesn't even seem surprised that Louis is so wanted in this house. I have never been in a house where everyone asks about you.... He seems important to this family.

I have never been to a family where someone who isn't important gets asked about... at our house no one ever asks about Harry...

The realization hits me like a brick wall.... No one ever asks about Harry, he's not the important one.... No one notice Harry when I'm there....

This boy notice Harry... This boy notice Harry when I'm in the room. This boy only have eyes for Harry.

He looks at Harry like everyone looks at me. He makes Harry feel like he's important... this boy gives Harry everything that he have ever wanted... he gives him everything we couldn't.

I walk behind Harry in to the kitchen and nothing could have prepared me for what I saw in there... the empty bottles of alcohol and the different medicines spread over the kitchen... and in the middle of it all is a girl in a wheelchair. She's beautiful. She can't be older than Harry and she has a sad smile on her face.

"Dad's out again..." She says and looks at Louis with a knowing look...

"I know... I saw him." Louis says and something in his voice is different from when he talked with us earlier. It's something so broken in it.

"Was she with him?" The look on Louis face hits me so hard because it's the same look Harry had when we told him about dad... it's the same look he had before he broke down... before all the shit in the past.

"Yes."

The girl look past Louis and when her eyes meet mine they turn in to happy eyes. I can see the sadness in the slowly disappear.

"You're Eric Styles! I love you so much! I saw you preform 3 years ago with Jane!"

I smile at that because she looks so happy.

"I can't believe you're here, Jane is going to freak! We need to get Ja..." The happiness in her eyes slowly is filled with realization and sadness.

----------

Yay two parts in one day!