Letters To My Soldier.

Anjie:

'Wow! This book is nice. A vampire and his soldier. ' I think to myself, lying on my soft, uncomfortable bed with my stomach.

I personally find the wattpad app interesting since I love to read books.

Now, I've got to finish this book.

45 minutes later:

I flop onto the bed backwards and stare at the ceiling. To anyone who enters the room, I'm just looking at the ceiling.

It's a different matter inside my head, though.

Towards the ending of the book, the author mentions a sort of programme. It's called Adopt a US Soldier. I have to do some research on it first, but I'm definitely...

... Adopting a US Soldier.*¹

~♦1♦~

The Research*²

I am seated in front of my computer now. The screen is too bright and has to be adjusted to conform with the darkness of the room; I do just that.

I'm so giddy with happiness that everything has to be A-Okay.

I type : What is the Adoptaussoldier all about?

The server takes some time to boot... and it's on.

If you're looking to know what the program is about, I'd suggest you check it out...

I'm done with the registration and stuff. Time to meet my soldier.

~♦2♦~

A/N

As at the time this book started, Miss Penny was four chapters done. So it's gonna take some time, cause I'm balancing writing both books.

*¹ - Adopting a US Soldier is an organisation-?- I came across while reading ' A vampire's Marine.'
I'm changing it though, to Adopting a soldier. For reasons...

*² - The research, I have refrained from writing that down, seeing as I have done only a bit of a research and leaving it for you to do, that is, if you want to.

Thank you.
anjie_99