The meeting.

I was nervous. After years of writing to and fro, I was nervous! Luke had agreed to my proposal. He was going to stay with me. I think I had every right to be nervous. Being a seriously sheltered Nigerian, I didn't have so many encounters with foreigners. I loved to mix with them, but sometimes I was scared of them. Some of them were racist. Something I hated a lot. I only hoped Luke was different.

     The airport seemed foreign to me now. Years on the battlefield and now I was finally home. I looked around for Anjie and had to crack a smile when I saw her.

    She was small. Tiny even. She had to jump, waving her hand and holding a cardboard decorated with the army color, the flag of her country , and the flag of my country.

   Yup. I see you.

Smiling, I walked towards her.

  She was beautiful. She was a bit fair. Her eyes were large making her have a cute face. Her curly hair was tied in a fairly large bun at the back of her head.

  I looked down into her smiling, squinting face and smiled.

                       "Hi."

                      "Hi, Luke. I'm Anjie."

_________ A/N

Sooo. Hi there.

We have come to the end of this book, and I do not think there'll be a sequel. Thanks for reading.

  Now, I noticed that the last two chapters are pretty short. I'm sorry about that. I truly am. To be honest, they were rushed.

   Why? I can't tell for now. Please check out me other books by looking up my profile.

Yup. Love you all. Buhbye.

anjie_99.

🌟。*。💗~😃xXx
。💚。*。Have。🌟
🌟。a wonderful day.
.💜´*。.🌟¨¯'*❤。。🌟.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
🌸🌸📀📀📀📀🌸🌸
🌸📀📀📀📀📀📀🌸
📀📀🎓📀📀🎓📀📀
📀📀🎓📀📀🎓📀📀
💼💼📀📀📀📀💼💼
📀💼💼📀📀💼💼📀
🌸📀💼💼💼💼📀🌸
🌸🌸📀📀📀📀🌸🌸
☀.HAPPY🌻SMILE.☀
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃