Let Me Be Your Superman

Has Jasper (Jason X Piper)

Chapter 6: Let Me Be Your Superman

Percy (POV)

When Annabeth tore off my hood I couldn't help but smirk. Their reactions were hilarious, that made me feel real good inside.

Annabeth gasped and clamped her hand over her mouth, her eyes were wide with disbelief; Jason looked flabbergasted, his jaw was practically hitting the floor; Piper looked ready to faint; Leo was so surprise he tripped over his own feet on thudded to the floor; Frank tripped over Leo and ended up sitting on him; Calypso was shaking her head in disbelief while helping Leo and Frank up; Reyna looked ready to skewer someone; Hazel yelped and back away; Clarisse had her knife out and Chris was holding her back from lunging at me; Chiron skittered nervously, his horse tail flicking; even Mr. D looked surprised.

"YOU BETRAYING, NO GOOD, LYING PIECE OF MINOTAUR DUNG!" Clarisse yelled. "I SWEAR I'M GONNA GUT YOU WITH MY KNIFE, FEED YOU TO A HELLHOUND, MAKE THAT HELLHOUND PUKE YOU BACK UP, THEN I'M GONNA USE YOUR REMAINS FOR FISH BAIT AND THROW THE REST OF YA INTO THE STYX, THEN I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU GET THE FIELDS OF PUNISHMENT FOR THE NEXT THOUSAND YEARS!"

I looked at the daughter of Ares, "Sounds like you've got everything all worked out in that head of yours." I smirked. "I didn't think you would get off your butt to take care of a little traytor like me. Too big-headed like your dad." Clarisse struggled against Chris's strong grip.

"Oh, Percy," Hazel whispered softly. "What did they do to you..?"

I looked at her so angrily she backed away in fright, "'They' didn't do anything to me. Remember?" I glared. "Who was it who cast me into Tartarus?... Oh, that's right!"

They all looked down regretfully. Good! They should feel sad; they should feel all the pain I endured over the last years, every scar, every bruise that I got because of THEM! Let them be sad, they deserve worse.

"Percy... I-I-" Annabeth stuttered.

"I? I? I what?" I demanded. "I'm sorry?" I said in mockery. "Well save your apology, it doesn't matter to me."

Annabeth looked away, hurt, for a second I felt like apologizing... but why should I?

"Why did you stay here? Why didn't you run off when you had the chance?" Jason demanded, his gladius in hand.

"I don't answer you to." I answered. "Only to my Master."

"And who is your Master? Tartarus? Can't you see Percy? He brainwashed you! He's using you to get the upper hand in this war, SNAP OUT OF IT!" Jason yelled.

My tone blazed with anger, "Yes, my Master is Tartarus. He was the one who took mercy on me, he trained me, he acted as a friend! If anyone had brainwashed me, it was you guys. My so-called family. You made me think that I could be a hero, that I could save everyone I loved, that maybe I could have a happily ever after. But NO! After a small misunderstanding you toss me away like you do every hero you deem fit. You used me! But you won't anymore. I have already pledged my allegiance to Tartarus, and I have no intention on turning on that oath." I was shouting, I snapped the ropes that bound me to the chair. I rose and stalked toward them, my wings surrounding me like a demon straight from hell. Which, technically, I was.

Jason looked frightened, but he stood his ground boldly and pointed his sword at me.

"D-Don't come any c-closer." Jason stuttered.

"Or what?!" I demanded. He didn't answer. I suddenly felt someone behind me. I whirled around just as Nico di Angelo struck my head with the butt of his sword. I fell unconscious, wishing I could run them all through with both my twin swords.