Chapter 2

Aurora's POV

Lucy came again and we had a wonderful time together. It's been a few days since Lucy last visited. I've been waiting for her to call for me again. And after a while, she did. I walked to the light post and saw Lucy there with three other people. "Hello Lucy. How are you? And how are your friends?"

"AURORA!" Lucy spent no time running up to me and giving me a hug and I gladly returned it. "Aurora, meet my siblings, Peter, Susan, and Edmund." She said, pointing to everyone. She was filled with excitement.

"Hello." I said. They nodded and said hello.

"Aurora, come on, I want them to meet Mr. Tumnus."

"OK, but I think they're a little under dress for this cold weather." I said, noticing their clothes. The older boy, Peter, walked off some where and came back with four winter coats.

"We can use these coats."

"Peter, they don't belong to us."

"Well I don't think the professor will mind. And if you think about it logically we are not even taking them out of the wardrobe." He hands one to Edmund.

"But that's a girl's coat!"

"I know." Lucy grabbed my hand and we walked off with the others following closely behind. We walked for a while as Lucy was telling everyone about me and Mr. Tumnus. I noticed that Edmund was quiet, but if I found a mystical land in a wardrobe to, I would be quiet as well.

"...and tea and..." She stops and looks at the door before running towards it.

"LUCY!" We all run after her, and walk inside a broken door.

"Who would do something like this?"

'I have a pretty good idea.' I thought.

"Peter what is that on the wall?"

"The Former occupant of these premises, the Faun Tumnus, is under arrest and awaiting his trial on a charge of High Treason against her imperial Majesty Jadis, Queen of Narnia, Chatelaine of Cair Paravel, Empress of the Lone Islands, also to comforting her said Majesty's enemies, harbouring spies and fraternizing with humans and the princess. Signed Maugrim, captain of the Secret Police, Long live the Queen."

"Princess?" Susan asked.

"Aurora's the Princess." Lucy said. The others looked shocked. Susan read over the note one more time.

"Now we should really go."

"But we have to help him!"

"It's out of our hands now Lu."

"You don't get it do you? I'm the human!!! He helped ME!"

"Maybe we should call the police."

"These are the police!"

"Besides, he's a criminal!"

"He is not a criminal. He saved your sister's life, and now he's paying the price." I said.

"Don't worry Lucy, we'll think of something."

"Psst!" We all looked at the window and saw a bird.

"Did that bird just 'psst' us?" We walked outside and hear rustling from the bushes. Peter stands in front of us and Lucy grabs ahold of his arm. Mr. Beaver walks out.

"It's a beaver." Peter walks up, holds his hand out and starts clicking his tongue.

'That's not going to work.' I thought.

"Here, boy *clicks* come here...*clicks*." Mr. Beaver stands upright and stares at Peter's hand.

"Well, I ain't gonna smell it if that's what you want!" I start laughing and Lucy joins in.

"It's a talking beaver!"

"Lucy Pevensie?" Lucy stops laughing and looks up.

"Yes?" Mr. Beaver hands Lucy the  handkerchief. "This is the handkerchief I gave to Mr-"

"Tumnus. He gave it to me just before they took him."

"Is he alright?"

"Further in." Mr. Beaver scurries off and I follow him. "Are they the ones?"

"Yes. I just hope they're up to the task."

"They better be, they're our only chance." He stops and turns around. "Is everything alright?" I turn around to see them still standing there.

"Yes. We were just talking."

"That's better left for safer corners." I said.

"She means the trees." We walk for a while till we come to the beaver's dam.

"There is home sweet home."

"Oh, what a beautiful dam Mr. Beaver."

"Merely a trifle."

"Is that you Beaver? I find out you've been out with Badger again I'll...Oh, they're not Badgers. I never thought I would see this day." She looks at Mr. Beaver. "You couldn't give me ten minutes warning...look at this fur."

"I would have given you a week if I thought it would help." I roll my eyes.

"You look beautiful, Mrs. Beaver, as always." I said.

"Thank you Aurora, dear. Well you must be cold and hungry. Let's get you inside for some food and civilized conversation." We walk inside and Mrs. Beaver prepares some food. "Fish and sticks, dear." She said, giving thee plate to Lucy.

"Is there nothing we can do about Mr. Tumnus?"

"Well.. there's hope!"

"Yeah, there's a load full of hope... Aslan is on the move." My eyes widen.

"Who's Aslan?" Mr. Beaver starts laughing.

"Aslan....you silly little blighter.....you don't know do you?"

"Well we haven't actually been here very long."

"He's only the king the whole wood, the true king of Narnia, Aurora's father.... and he's waiting for you!"

"Waiting for us?"

"You got to be joking! Look, Aslan's return, Tumnus' arrest.....the secret police! They're all happening because of you!"

"You're blaming us?"

"Not blaming you dear, thanking you."

"There's....a prophecy, When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone sits in if Cair Paravel in throne the evil is over and done."

"You know that doesn't really rhyme."

"I know, but you're missing the point!"

"It's long been told that two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve, along with the daughter of good and evil, will appear to defeat the White Witch, and restore peace to Narnia."

"And you think we're the ones???"

"Well you'd better be, Aslan's already fitted out your army!!!"

"I think you've made a mistake; we're not heroes!"

"We're from Finchley!" Me and the beavers look at each other, confused.

"I think it's time we were going."

"But what about Mr. Tumnus?"

"Sorry Lucy. It's out of our hands."

"Thank you for your hospitality."

"Ed, time to go- Ed?" We look around the dam. "I'm going to kill him."

"You may not have to...Has Edmund been to Narnia before?" I ask.