Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

The White Witch and her creatures all left. We ran towards Aslan and Aurora's now dead bodies(I felt so gross writing that). We cried for awhile I get an idea. My cordial. I begin to unscrew it as Susan places her hand on mine. "It's to late. They're gone. I'm sure they knew what they were doing. We have to go."

"We can't just leave them here." I said, looking up to her.

"Lucy, there's no time. We have to tell the others." I look over to the woods.

"The trees."

***Time Skip***

We woke up after falling asleep. I'm surprised we did fall asleep after all that's happened. "We should go." Susan helps me up.

"I'm so cold." I tell her. We begin to walk away from the Stone Table when the ground starts to shake. We look back at the table to see Aslan and Aurora are gone. "Susan."

"What have they done?" There was a bright light and we looked up to see-

"ASLAN! AURORA!" We ran up to them and gave them both hugs (HUGS FOR EVERYONE!)

"We saw The Witch, the knives."

"If the Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might of interpreted the Deep Magic a little differently. For she would know that if a willing victim who had committed no treachery died in a traitor's stead, the Stone Table would crack and death itself would begin to unwind." Aurora said. 

"We sent word that you were dead. Peter and Edmund would have gone to war." I draw my dagger.

"We have to help them."

"We will, but not alone. Now, climb on. We have a long ways to go, and little and little time to get there." I climbed an Aurora's back and Susan climbed onto Aslan.

"And you might want to cover your ears." Aurora said. We did as we were told and Aurora and Aslan roared as loud as they could.

***Time Skip***

Aurora's POV

We run as fast as we could towards the Witch's castle. "Where are we going?" We don't answer, but The Witch's castle comes into view.

"Hang on." my father says as we run faster. We ran inside and come to a stop. Lucy and Susan get off and look around. I followed them and we came upon a statue, Mr. Tumnus. Lucy begins to cry as Susan hugs her. Aslan walks up and breathes on Mr. Tumnus, restoring him. He falls forward into Susan and Lucy's arms. 

"Susan, this is-"

"Mr. Tumnus!" They all hug and we turn to see my father.

"Come, let's search the castle. Others may still be trapped inside, and Peter will need all the help he can get."

***Time Skip***(Lot of time skips this chapter)

We led the soldiers to the battlefield and me and Aslan both let out mighty roars that could probably be heard through the entire battlefield. Everyone turned to us and we let the shock that we were alive and not dead sink in. My father looked towards Peter and the Witch leaped down towards them. I looked at Susan and Lucy. Susan was firing her arrows at the Witch's army and Lucy was watching intensely. I jumped down as well and ran to where Peter and the Witch were, killing some of the Witch's soldiers on the way. When I got there, I saw Peter on the ground with the Witch's wand holding him down. I changed back from a lion and pulled it from his arm and helped him up. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah." He said, before pulling me into a hug. "Don't get yourself killed again." I returned the hug, before letting go and turning to see my father walk up to us.

"It is done." I knew he meant my mother was dead. I leaned onto Peter, who had his arm wrapped around me. I heard noise behind me and turned to see Lucy and Susan running up to us. Wait. Peter, Susan, Lucy. WHERE'S ED!? Susan spoke my thoughts.

"Where's Edmund?" Peter's eyes widen as he runs of. We look at each other before following him. As we follow Peter, we see Edmund on the ground and a dwarf hobbling up to him with an axe. "Edmund!" She shoots an arrow, killing the dwarf. We all run over to an injured Edmund. I took off Ed's helmet, causing Ed to start coughing and gasping. Lucy pulls out her cordial and places a drop on Ed's lips. He stops moving for a moment, causing us to fear the worst, before sitting up and coughing. We laughed as Peter spoke.

"When are you going to learn to do as you're told?" We all hug and notice my father behind us. We turned towards him and see him reviving a stone satyr. Lucy looks at her cordial as I pull out mine. We look at each other before looking at the others and running off to go help other Narnians.

***Time Skip***

There was a knock on the door as I was getting ready for mine and the Pevensie's coronation

There was a knock on the door as I was getting ready for mine and the Pevensie's coronation. "Come in." The door opened and I heard two gasps. I turned and saw Susan and Lucy standing at my door.

"Aurora, you look stunning." Lucy said. I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Come on, it's time." Susan said. I nodded and followed them to where my father, Peter and Edmund were waiting. We walked up next to them in our order (Edmund, Peter, Aslan, Aurora, Susan, and Lucy). We all walked to the pedicle at the end of the aisle made by the Narnians who lined the walls. We walked up to the five thrones, each with a significant carving, while my father stayed behind. When we reached the thrones, we turned to face the Narnians. 

"To the Glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant." Mr. Tumnus place a silver crown on Lucy's head and she kneels slightly. "To the Great Western Wood, King Edmund the Just." Mr. Tumnus placed Edmund's crown on his head and went to get Susan's. "To the Radiant Southern Sea, Queen Susan the Gentle." Susan's crown was placed on her head. "To the Clear Northern Sky, I give you King Peter the Magnificent." Mr. Tumnus placed Peter's crown on his head, then went to get mine. "And to the Shining Stars Above, I give you Queen Aurora the Wise." I kneeled slightly as Mr. Tumnus placed my crown upon my head. We all sat on our thrones. "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens."

"Long live King Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Aurora! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Lucy!" Everyone cheered and we all smiled. The party went into full swing and my father gestured me to come outside with him. When no one was looking, I walked out and changed into a lioness to keep up with my father. We walked on the beach as the sun was setting in silence. I knew what was coming, and I was dreading it.

"Your leaving." I said.

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"Only time will tell." I looked down. I just got my father back, and now I'm losing him again.

"I will see you again, won't I?"

"Of course you will. I also believe its time for you to learn with your new friends then with me." I look up at him, before nuzzling his head.

"I will make you proud. I love you father." 

"You have made me more proud than I could dream of. I love you too."

"I'll miss you." I said slowing down and coming to a stop.

"As will I." I turned my head to the castle and made a small outline of Lucy and Mr. Tumnus. I turned back to where my father was, but he was gone. I looked down, as tears fell of my face, before letting out a load roar, sending my good-byes to my father.