Chapter 8

***15 Years Later***

Aurora's POV

We all changed, me, Susan, Peter, Edmund, and Lucy. Lucy, Susan, and I grew more beautiful, while the boys grew more handsome. We also got closer. So close, that they made me an honorary Pevensie. So now I'm Aurora Jadis Aslan Pevensie. Yes, my last names are my parent's first names. I don't care. My past does not define who I am today, as Peter always says. I swear, Peter is getting wiser than me. What are we doing now, you might ask? We're after The White Stag. A beautiful creature that can grant your wishes. "Wait." I turned to Lucy and saw that Susan and Peter were also looking at her. "Where's Edmund." We all turned back and saw Ed with Phillip. 

"Come on Ed."

"Just catching my breath."

"Well thats all we'll catch at this rate."

"What did he say, girls?"

"You girls stay at the castle, I'll catch the stag myself." I said in the most boyish voice I could do. Me and the girls laughed, and Peter cracked a smile. 

"What's this?" I looked at Peter, and looked the direction he was looking to see a lamp post. Susan, Lucy, Ed, and Peter got of their horses while I stayed on mine.

"It's like a dream..."

"Or a dream of a dream... Spare Oom?" Lucy runs off.

"Not again."

"Come on." Lucy said. I was about to get off when I heard a voice in my head.

Aurora, let them go. Their going back to their world. Hurry back to Cair Paravel. I'll be there soon.

The voice in my head, who I knew as my father, vanished. I grabbed Phillip and the other horses and rode back to the castle. A few moments later, I felt a magical force travel trough me and to the rest of Narnia. As the magical force traveled through me, I felt my body change back to an 11 year old. I sighed before going faster. I got home and I was instantly swarmed by Narnian asking where the other kings and queens were. I didn't answer them, but told some Narnians to take the kings and queens items and place them into chests and to put them somewhere safe, while giving them my items. Those Narnains also grabbed some clothes and placed them in the chests. I walked into the throne room, were Mr. Tumnus, the beavers, Oreius, and my father were waiting. "I'm leaving, aren't I?" I ask my father. He nods. I turn to  my friends. I give Mr. and Mrs. Beaver a hug. "Thank you for taking care of me." I said to them.

"You take care of yourself, you hear." Mr. Beaver says. I nod.

"You too. I'll never forget you. I promise." I let go of them and tun to Mr. Tumnus and give him a hug. "You be careful, alright. Don't cry, missing us." He nods.

"You'll be back won't you?"

"As soon as I can." I let go of him to see him in tears. I wipe them away and turn to Oreius. I give him a hug, well I try to give him a hug considering that I'm short now. Damn my shortness. "Oreius, I'm counting on you to protect my people. Can you promise me that they will be safe?"

"You have my word your highness."

"I'm trusting you, so I better not come back and see my home in ruins." I said jokingly as I let go of him to wipe the tears out of my eyes. He nods, and I see a small smile on his lips. "You take care of yourselves... all of you."

"It's time to go." I turn to my father and give him a nod. He walks out of the throne room, with me following closely behind. He walks through the door, and I turn my head around to see my friends for probably the last time, before walking through the door, and seeing them gone. I turn my head forward and see the Minister, Dumbledore, Hagrid, and my father standing in front of me.

"Your Highness. It's such a pleasure to see you again." the Minister said. I gave a small nod before giving a smile to Hagrid and Dumbledore.

"Aurora, Hagrid is going to take you to your vault while me, your father and the Minister talk about where you are staying. After we choose, I will take you to their home." I give a nod to Dumbledore before giving my father a hug. I let go of my father and give him a smile, before following Hagrid out of the room. I follow him down the stairs, to realize that I'm in a pub, The Leaky Cauldron to be exact. I know about it because my mom told me about it before, you know. She went to Hogwarts, too. She was in Slytherin. We walked down Diagon Alley as witches and wizards walked in and out of stores.

"Hagrid, are we going to get my stuff while we are here?"

"No, your family will go with you to get your things." We walked up the steps to Gringotts, and I saw a sign above the door.

"Enter, stranger, but take heed, Of what awaits the sin of greed, For those who take, but do not earn, May pay most dearly in their turn. So if you seek beneath our floors, A treasure that was never yours, Thief, you have been warned, beware, Of finding more than treasure there." I read,  before chasing after Hagrid. He walked up to one of the desks and gave a letter to the goblin. I didn't hear what they were saying, because I was to busy looking around. Hagrid tapped me and I followed him and another goblin to a weird looking carriage. I got in and the cart started moving so fast. I closed my eyes, because I was getting dizzy, and soon the 'cart', as Hagrid called it, stopped. The goblin led us to a vault with giant doors,  but that's not what I was staring at. I was staring at the dragons next to the doors. There was a gold one, a white one, and a purple one. Alduin, the gold one, Annabelinda, the white one, and Nova, the purple one. They are the guardians of the vault. I heard rumbling and turned to see the door opening. I walked in to see mountains of gold. I grabbed some before leaving the vault.  I turned back to the dragons and see them all looking at me. I walk over to them and pet them before getting into the cart and rode off. This is going to be a long summer.

THE END.