Chapter 6

(WARNING: THE FEELS ARE REAL)

Aurora's POV

"Jadis! Queen of Narnia!" I stood next to my father as the witch was carried on her chair-thingy. (What the hell is it? It's ugly.) She gets of and walks towards me and my father.

"You have a traitor in you mist, Aslan." Everyone gasps. I look towards Edmund, who looks down.

"His offense was not against you." I said.

"Have you forgotten the Deep Magic." The witch said, turning to my father.

"Do not cite the Deep Magic with me, Witch. I was there when it was made."

"Then you will know that the boy belongs to me." She turns to the crowd. "That boy," she points to Ed, "shall die on the Stone Table."

"Come and take him then." Peter said, getting in front of Ed.

"You think that a simple threat will deny me my right, little king? Aslan and Aurora both know that if I do not have blood as the law demands, all of Narnia will be overturned, and perish, in fire and water."

"Enough. We shall talk to you alone." My father turns toward his tent and walks in, with me and the witch following closely behind.

***Time Skip***

Lucy's POV (Sorry, had to😥)

We waited. It felt like hours. After awhile, we heard noise coming from the tent. We all stood up and The White Witch walked out and glared at Edmund before she was followed out by Aslan and Aurora, who looked sad. Is Edmund going to die? There was a silence until Aslan spoke. "The Witch has denounced her claim on the Son of Adam." We all cheered as The Witch walked to her chair. She turned to Aslan and Aurora and we quiet down.

"How do I know you will keep your promise?" Aslan roared, causing her to fall into her seat. We all cheered again as she left. I turn to see Aslan whisper something to Aurora and went into his tent. Aurora looked up at me and gave me a smile before walking away. I turned to the others.

"Hey, does Aurora seem OK to you." They turned to Aurora, who was looking down and walking slowly to her tent. 

"Let's go talk to her." Peter said. We nodded and walked after her. "Aurora." She turn and we could see tears falling from her eyes. She wiped her eyes and gave us a smile, but we could all tell that it was fake.

"Yes?"

"Are you OK?" Susan asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" We looked at each other before looking back at her.

"Well for one, you're crying." Edmund said. Her smile faltered a little, but it stayed on her face.

"I'm just happy that Ed won't die." But you don't look happy. She gave us a hug. "Even though I barely know any of you, you've been the closes thing to a family I have had in a long time." We all returned the hug and we stood there for awhile. Honestly, I think we've changed her. When I first met her, she barely told me about herself. Now it feels like we've known her forever. She let go of us and gave us a true smile. "Thank you for giving me the family I've always wanted." She turned and walked into her tent. We all stared at her tent for a moment, wondering what she meant.

***Time Skip***

Aurora's POV

I sighed. I couldn't tell them. I had the chance to, to tell them the truth, to tell them the reason I was upset, but I couldn't. I couldn't tell them that me and my father was dying so Ed could live. My father walked in my tent and I turned to him. "It's time." I walked over to him and gave him a hug before backing up and turning into a lion. We walked out of my tent and into the woods. We past Susan and Lucy's tent and I stop and stare at it for a moment before catching up with my father. We walked for awhile. We knew since we past their tent that Susan and Lucy were following us.  We stopped for a moment and my father spoke. "Arn't you suppose to be in bed?" I turned to see Susan and Lucy walking out from behind a tree.

"We couldn't sleep."

"Please, Aslan. Couldn't we come with you and Aurora?"

"I think we would be glad for the company." Susan stood next to me and Lucy stood next to Aslan. We walked for awhile and came to a stop. "It is time. From now on, we must go alone. Thank you Susan. Thank you Lucy. And farewell." He turned and continued walking. (OH MY GOSH, I'M ALREADY TEARING UP! FUCK![YES I SAID THAT]) I turned to Lucy and Susan.

"Lucy, Susan, your family gave me something I have not had in a long time. Hope. Hope that we will defeat The White Witch, and free all of Narnia. And for that, I will always be grateful. You two have been like sisters to me, and Peter and Edmund, brothers. Thank you." I turned and walked up to my father, who was waiting for me. We walked in a comfortable silence. It's not that we couldn't talk, it's that we didn't want to. We began walking up the path to the stone table where that witch was waiting. The creatures were all growling at us. The Witch walks onto the table with two knifes in her hands. I can't help but feel sadder knowing that the woman who raised me, my mother, was going to kill me just so she could win a war she already lost.

"Behold, the great lion and lioness." (MY HEART! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!) Someone pushes my father to the ground, and then me. I look into my father's eyes and can tell that he is holding back a growl.

"Do you want some milk?" A dwarf taunts.

"Bind them." Her servants began to bind us. "Wait. First let him be shaved." She said, motioning to my father. I closed my eyes, for I couldn't watch this. After a moment I opened them and saw that my father's mane was all gone. "Bring them to me." We were dragged, quite roughly I might add, onto the Stone Table. The White Witch kneels next to us and began whispering in our ears. "You know, Aslan, I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you honestly think by all this you could save the human traitor. And dear Aurora, your daughter and Narnia's hope goes along with you. So much for love." She stands up. "Tonight... the Deep Magic will be appeased! But tomorrow... we will take Narnia... FOREVER!" The music becomes faster. I look past the creatures and see Lucy and Susan peeking out from the bushes. "In that knowledge, despair," me and Lucy lock eyes, "and DIE!" My eyes widen as I feel a sharp knife plunge into my heart. My eyes slowly close as I greet death with open arms.

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT STUPID WITCH! KILLING HER OWN DAUGHTER! Excuse my language but, YOU BITCH! I HATE YOU! Well I've always hated you but, I HATE YOU EVEN MORE! See you in the next chapter guys. BYE!!!!!!!!)