Chapter 3

Aurora's POV

We ran towards the White Witch's castle. "Hurry up!" We got to the top of the hill just in time to see Edmund go through the gates.

"Edmund!"

"Shh! She'll hear us!" I said. Peter tried to run after Ed, but Mr. Beaver grabbed him.

"Get off me! We just can't let him go!"

"Don't you get it?! He's the bait! She wants all of ya in there!!! To kill ya!"

"This is all your fault! None of this would have happened if you had just listened to me in the first place!"

"So you knew this would happen?"

"I didn't know what would happen... which is why we should have left when we had the chance!"

"Stop, this fighting isn't going to help Edmund."

"She's right. Only Aslan can save him now."

"Then take us to him." We walked for a while till I heard a noise.

"Wait." I said. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I heard the noise again, a howl. I transformed into a lion, which shocked everyone. "Get on." I said.

"Aurora, what's-"

"Now." I interrupted. I could hear the wolves running towards us. The others got on with Mr. Beaver. "Hang on." I said before I went running full speed. They held on surprisingly well. Then, in the background I heard the wolves' howl. This only made me run faster. We got to the dam and everyone got off and I transformed back. We all ran inside.

"Hurry Mum, they are after us!"

"Right then..."

"Don't worry, you'll thank you me later. it's a long journey and a beaver gets cranky when he's hungry." Susan begins to help Mrs. Beaver.

"I'M CRANKY NOW!"

"Do you think we should bring jam?"

"Only if the Witch has toast."

'Really?' I heard them trying to dig in. We climbed into a tunnel.

"This should lead us to Badger's."

"I thought it lead to your mums!" Lucy feel and we heard howling.

"They're in the tunnel!" Peter picked Lucy up and we ran further down the tunnel till we got stuck in a dead end.

"You should have brought a map!" I said.

"There was no room next to the jam!" We turn around and go the other way and jump out. Peter and Mr. Beaver blocked the hole with a barrel. Lucy then trips and I turn around to see a field of stone animals. Mr. Beaver walked over to a stone badger. "He was my best mate!"

"What happened to them?"

"This is what happens to the enemies of the White Witch." We turn and saw a red fox.

"Stand still there traitor."

"Relax, I'm one of the good guys."

"Well you look mighty like one of the bad guys."

"An unfortunate family resemblance, but we can discuss family breeding later right now we need to move."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. He looked up towards a tree and I followed his gaze.

***Time Skip***

We were all in the tree and watched the fox down below as he covered our tracks. Then, a moment later, the wolves jumped out of the tunnel. "Evening gents, Did we lose something?"

"Don't patronized me, I know where your allegiance lies. We are looking for some humans and the princess."

"Humans in Narnia, now that's some valuable information." One of the wolves bites into the fox. Peter and Mr. Beaver covers Lucy and Mrs. Beavers mouths before they can gasp.

"Where are they?!!!" The fox looks up at me and I shake my head.

"They, they, were heading North."

"Quickly, smell them out." The wolves throw the fox to the side and run off.

***Time Skip***

We were all sitting around the fire Peter made and the fox was telling us what happened while Mrs. Beaver stitched him up. "Are you all right?"

"Well, I wish I could say their bark was worse than their bite." He winces in pain.

"Stop squirming! You're worse than beaver on bath day."

"Worst day of the year."

"Well I am afraid that is all the healing I have time for."

"You're leaving?"

"It has been a pleasure my Queen. I have been asked by Aslan HIMSELF to gather more troops."

"You've seen Aslan!"

"What is he like?"

"Like everything we have ever heard. He'll be a good help fighting the White Witch. And he misses you very much." The fox said, looking at me.

"We are not planning on fighting any witch."

"Surely King Peter..." We all looked at Peter.

"We just want to get our brother back."