- chapter 2 - Group Project

I woke up with my alarm clock ,I got up and dressed

I eat my breakfast, pick up my phone and bag, and locked the door, because my mom was out working

I look at my phone, and I have a call and a text from a sexy king. I didn't know who it was until I read the text.

'Good morning, Princesa I'm waiting for you at your locker, XX King.

That little sh!t! When did he do this? I don't care. Of course you do, but now go to school or you will be late I think to myself.

I walked into the building; it was no different than the other days. In my school, we have goups:

the cheerleaders, the smart ones, the bad boys, the wanna be famous; the populars (they don't talk to everyone) and the average; it's the smallest group, including me and my friends.

I got to my locker and opened it to put some books in. I felt someone looking at me, so I turned around and saw Talon, Taylor Smith, Freddie McCann, and Jonathan Ross.

"Hi Princesa," he said, smiling a little.

" Hello!" I am closing the locker.

Hi boo," Taylor says.

"Hello, beautiful," Freddie says, and Talon gives him the dead look.

"Hey Lily," Jonathan says, showing his withe teeth.

"Hi everyone," I say, walking to my class. The first period is art, the second is history, and the third and last is PE.

I sat in my regular seat and waited for the teacher. After a few minutes, I felt someone sitting next to me. I look up and see Talon and Jonathan, but they don't take this class! At least I never see them.

"Hello students, do you have a pen?" The teacher asks

"We don't have that," I heard Jonathan and Talon saying, and I took out two pens and gave them.

"Thank you," they said loudly, and everyone looked at me like I was some weirdo. I even heard someone calling me slutty, but I ignored it.

"Today we are going to work in groups," the teacher says, and everyone starts to talk. I feel my chair moving, and I am next to Talon.

"We are a group," Talon says to Mr. James.

"Before you draw, you have to meet each person in the group, and before the holidays, you will send me a drawing of them, I want on another page a text where you say what you think about the person and what you think about them after this project."

No...No ! Why me, god? why ?

"I know Jonathan Ross since dipers, but I don't know you, so what's your full name?"

That's an easy question. I hope that stays that way.

"My name is Lily Watson; yours is?" I ask.

"Mine is Jonathan Ross McCann"

"And mine is Talon Martins King," he says proudly. "What's your bra size?"
"My bra, siz...oh my god, you are an idiot." He laughed and did that thing that guys do when they are saying hello. I will never understand that.

"It's my turn now," I say, smiling. "Do you have brothers or sisters?"

"I do have a little sister, and this brother is a brother from another mother, and I'm the only brother he has," Talon says.

"I never saw your dad," Jonathan says, and I look down.

"Yeh, he left my mom when she was pregnant with me," I say, looking at them.

"Don't do that . I don't need pity." I say and walk out of the class.

This talk should not affect me, but it does. He destroyed my mom's life. I felt hot tears falling down on my face.

★★★

Are you guys enjoying I hope it's a yes

The pic. is astrology bitch! Im an Aries!

Stay beautiful ! ^-^