- chapter 7 - Wedding

★★★

I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

"Honey Wake up!" I heard softly and I groan

" what time is it ? "I ask still with my eyes close.

" it's dinner time " my mom says and has I was getting up I fall.

"Ouch." I say has I got up from the floor " what it is? " I ask with curiosity and walk to the kitchen. My dad was seating on his chair as usual.

He looks at me and I almost choked with his words.

" so did you do something interesting today with that little boy "

I didn't know what to say, I open and close my mouth like a fish.

" yes...yes we got to the shopping with his little sister and she invited me to go to her aunt's wedding" I choose not to tell that I was convinced  by Talon to go.

" that's great honey do you know what you are going to dress ? " my mom spoke happier than Normal.

" yeso mom he brought me a dress " I say feeling my checks getting warmer.

"My pumpkin, he is trying to buy our baby girl...MY BABY. I told you Victoria !" He says panicking.

" STEVE! calm down she is just his date nothing else at least not yet " she says winking at me and kissed my dad in the lips

"Ewww my poor eyes. Mom,dad stop"I say but the truth is that I want a relationship like them they still look at each other like it's the first time. Even if he is not my father I'm happy that he loves mom and me and treats me like a daughter.

" I'm going to bed good night " I kiss their checks.

I walk to my room and turn on my computer and call Stacy and Kelly.

" hey gurls" Stacy says after applying lipstick.

" hi Baes" Kelly says smiling  

" hey are you guys going out ? " I ask eyeing both my friends.they smile and  nodded.

" do you want to come with us? "

" no i can't i have to get up early tomorrow. I'm going to a wedding " I say and laught at their confuse faces.
" tell us more " Stacy says with the blush in her hand.

" I'm Talons date" they gasp and stacy gave me a creppy smile.

" with Talon the king " They say together but Kelly was scared and stacy amused

" yes with Talon king "

" I knew it " stacy screamed now see if Fred likes me "

" bey bey " I say ignoring Stacy and close my Computer. I dress my pijamas and lie down and The sleep cosumed me.

▪□■ Next Day ■□▪