- chapter 8 - Sleeping Together

Recapitulation:  she gets home after Talon kissed her

★★★

When i saw the note i walked to my room and took of the dress and then i took a shower after that i choose a t-shirt and shorts to sleep aftee i dressed myself i got to bed.

To: king

' thank you for the fantastic time '

From: king

' princesa this is just the beginning. Are you home alone ? '

To: king

' yes im alone ' 

When i send the texts i heard a knock on my window .

From: king

  ' no its not a killer if it was he wouldn't have knocked on the window so open it so i can get in'

I got up and opened the window and got back to my bed 

" hi " he says with a big smile

"Why do you have a bag ?" I ask suspicious

" not even a hello? "

" what's on the bag ? " i ask again

" why telling you when i can show you "he says opening the bag on my bed .

The bag had toilet paper , monopoly and clothes.

" let's go we don't have all night ! " he says picking the toilet paper and my hand he drived to a house and started to throw it and he gave me one. I look at him and he smiled and i throw it and it got in the house and then we heard a male voice screaming

" f¥cking f¥ck  im going to kill you "
I looked at talon he was laughing and he looked at me and he saw that i was scared

" don't worry he doesn't go to our school "

" and that's better??" I say and walked back to his car

" don't worry i will protect you after all you are my princesa and im your prince " he says with a smartly smile

" just take me home i don't want to be betted to dead " i say with seriousness in mu voice and he loses his smile

" you know i will never let anyone  touch you like that never do you hear me ? " he says putting his hand on my cheek and he let his eyes fall to my mouth and then he kisses me slowly like i was something fragile and he didn't want to break.

" let's get you home " smiles

I felt someone picking me up and groan

" just go back to sleep baby im taking you to your room " i heard talons voice and i did what he told me and got back to sleep not before i heard him say " i love you princesa " 

----

I snuggle into something very warm and welcoming and then i heard snoring and i opened one eye at a time and i saw talon peacefully sleeping i took a moment to look at his face and chest. I didn't feel the need to panic like i would. I feel like this is  extremely normal. I touched his cheek and then i started to draw little circles in his chest and his mouth had a small smile  ten he proceeded to place his hands on my waist and he cuddle with me.

"Good morning " he says with his sleepy voice who by the way is extremely sexy and makes my knees go weak.

" hello "i say shyly

" did you sleep well ? " he asks with his eyes still close

"Yeah did you sleep alright ? " he noddes and kisses my shoulder 

" that's good i think ... "

"It's very good it's the first time in many  nights " he says

" what? Why? " i ask confuse and curious

" its a long  long story " he says caressing my cheek " and right now i just want to use my mouth for other things "

" with what ? " i know i was dumb more like i am dumb for asking that its obvious what he wants but before i Could speak to say that i don't want to know he kisses me multiple times and has you know im dumb so i kissed him back not feeling guilty until I heard my mom scream my name.

"Lily!its time to get up you are going to be late for school "i panic and i push him to the ground and before the door was open he was under my bed hidden from my mom . 

"Good morning lily ypu have 20 minutes to be ready and 10 to be at school good luck honey tou should call Talon since he have a car " she says with a knowing smile.

" i will try to reach him "i say  getting out of bed. I got ready and eat my breakfast forgetting about Talon .

" honey i think your ride is here " she says walking to the kitchen.

" good morning everyone " Talon says

" are you ready princesa ? " he asks and i could feel my dad glare at talon  i think he likes to annoy my father but deep down i know that my dad likes talon he just want to protect me from the male population.

★★★

Hi guys im back you can kill me now

im sorry i know its been 4ever since i have been here but now im.here and im going to try to update every  Thursday , Sundays or Mondays  and i also know that this is a short chapter but don't worry next its longer.