-chapter 17 - Decisions

#Lilly#

No one said anything, the radio wasn't even playing. I just watched the street moving fast has talon's sister drives behind the ambulance and then I felt my tears again I really don't know how im going to live again. I cant live like this, not knowing if something is going to happen to me or him or even my loved ones everything because of me...my biologic dad... I have a decision to make but know we just need to focus on the fact that maybe the paramedics and the doctors can bring him back to life.

I felt the car stop and looked at her I saw that we were already on the parking lot of the hospital I walked out and started to walk as fast as I can to the reception.

"hello in what room is talon? " I ask out of breath

"talon....last name please?"

"talon king please I need to see him right now" I said crying

"you cant see him right know but I can call the doctor to talk to you when he finishes with the paciente"

"I..."

"its ok lilly we will wait " I heard her say has she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I need to se him" I whispered

"you will see him he wont die" she said but i felt that she wasn't just reassuring me but herself

"hello im doctor fernadéz are you talon family" I was the first one to stand up

"yes! How is he doctor ?" I ask hoping that he is alive i feel guilty since it was my biologic father who did that to him.

" he is ok now. He is in induced coma not caused of the bullet but because he has a concussion and it will help the recovery. you can see him but he wont respond to anything you say or do"

I nodded and i was about to star walking when i remember his older sister probably wants to see him too so i look at her and with tearing eyes she smiles and says"go"

A gave her a small smile and got in the room he was attached to a lot of tubes and machines i took is hand and listen to his heart beat and then i started to cry.

"Talon you shouldn't have done this look at you! You are an idiot...first you run away without telling me then you do that fantastic work...and then you get a bullet for me i really.... hate you i should be the one in this hospital or.... dead. i really love you and i dont want to see you hurt like this knowing that it was because of me...i cant live with the idea that i was the one who caused all this you injuries. I know that you are strong. I will wait until the put you out of the coma and hopefully you wont have any big consequences of the induced coma and then i will be gone." I say crying and squeeze his hand and left the room.

"After you see him you should go home i will be here with him" i say seating in the watingroom and after she got out i went back in turned the tv on and held hands with him.

"Lilly are you alright " i heard a voice say then i lift my head and saw talon's mom

"Yes yes im fine"i say has i clean my face with the sleeve of my sweatshirt. its been five days that im in here my dad and mom bring me clothes and the doctors already know that im allowed to stay in here because talon's mom said so.

"You should go home sweetie. I will call you if he wakes up "

"It's fine. Did the doctors say when he will wake up?" I ask because i need to prepare mentally to go even thiking about this my heart aches but is the best for everyone....or the best for me...to not see what i caused. I shouldn't be this selfish not when he saved my life but i need time...time to think about everything that has happened i have never processed this, his life and i think that this is the time.