-chapter 4 - Metting the Family

* P.O.V. Lily *

"MOM, I'M HOME!" I scream. 

"I'm in the kitchen, Lily Boo," my mom responded. I walked to the kitchen and found Talon seated with my mom.

I think he is stalking me. It's impossible; he is everywhere. Like why he is in my house. I don't go to his house without being invated, more like, I don't even know where he lives.

"Hi," I say, kissing my mom's check and smiling.

"Hi Talon," I say, sitting on a chair and looking at both of them. My mom interrupted the uncomfortable silence.

"Talon was telling me that you are going to have dinner with him and his family." I nodded, eating an apple. 

"Yes, I'm going with him," I say after. I really wasn't a fan of the event today because I didn't want to lie to his family, but a deal is a deal, so I'm going. The awkward silence came again. 

"I'm going to prepare myself for tonight," I say, leaving my mom and Talon in the kitchen. 

I walk to my bathroom and torn the hot water one and strip my clothes off and hot in the shower. 

Why did Talon choose me? Do I really want to know why?? Of course I want to know, but I'm afraid because I may like him. 
I was washing away the shampoo when I heard someone knocking on the door. 

"Honey, are you alright?"" I heard my mom's voice asking. 

"Yes, I'm fine," I say, wrapping myself in a towel. 

I walk out, open my closet doors, and look at my dresses. I tried a few of them, but nothing looked good.

"Mom, please, I need your help," I say, and she walks to my room and sees all the dresses in my bed, and I am in the middle. 

"Oh, my poor baby, I will help you come here," she says, helping me stand up. She looked at the rest of the dresses and picked one. 
"This is the one," she says, smiling. 

I dressed myself and looked in the mirror, and it was perfect. 

"Thanks, mom, it's perfect," I say, smiling. 

"You look gorgeous, Lily Boo."" She hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"I love you. Go and have fun," she says, hugging me again. 

"I love you, mom, and don't start with your films, please," I begged, smiling. "It's just a simple dinner like friends, "I said.

"Honey, I can see that you like him, and believe me, the feeling is mutual," she says, and I blush. 

"How do you know?"" I ask. 

"Moms have the sixth sense for these things, but go; he is waiting for you," she says, walking down the stairs. I did the same and found talon seating on the sofa. When he heard me, he stood up and looked at me. He clears his throat.

"Yo, you look beautiful," he says. Don't blush, Lily, don't, and you are bushing! This is not a big deal. Okay, maybe it's a big deal, but you can do this, Lily. Just relax.

He then put his arm around my waist, and I could feel his rigid muscles. He was nervous; maybe it's because he is going to lie to his family. I let him guide me through the door; my mom closed it for us. We walked to the car, and I waited for him to tow the car. 

After some minutes of silence, he spoke. 
"I have a story, so don't leave me, and I will respond to the hard question of my grandma and mom," he says, smiling, but he covers it. Why did he smile?? I like his smile; it's cute.