- chapter 3 - Not Invisible

\|/
('_') {Hy new chapter enjoy}

_/ | \_ 

_/ \_

★★★

☙P.O.V Lily❧

I heard Talon calling out for me, and I tried to hide my face and get closer to the wall so he couldn't see me, but it didn't work.

"I'm sorry," he says, taking my hair out of my face.

"I told you I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me," I say, containing my anger by closing both of my hands.

"I'm saying sorry because you are going to detention," he says, smiling a little while sitting next to me.

"Why now?" I asked, and he looked cute when he was confused. Stop, don't forget, you have a bet with him. Maybe that's why he is being nice.

" ...what?." He asks

"Why are you being nice to me? I mean, I have been invisible all these years. Why now is it because of the bet?" I ask again, looking him in the eyes.

"You have never been invisible to me, Lily," he says, softly kissing my lips. "I will see you in detention," he says, getting up and walking away.

OMG, did he just kiss me? The popular boy just kissed me on the lips. Just control yourself; you aren't twelve years old.

I sent a text to my friends.

"Hi girls, I need to tell you two things, and they're very important." I write, and then I click on send.

They meet me in the back of the school in our secret spot, but before we get there, we need to pass a bush and some trees, and maybe that's why no one knows about this place.

"The first is that Talon was in my house last night with his mom because she is my mom's best friend, and he told me that he paid for all the ice cream and he wants me to pay."

"So he wants money," Tracy says. Tracy wants to be a little popular, and she is one that knows everyone because she goes to parties and has a big list of make-outs.

"No, he wants me to be his fake girlfriend." I finish

"My god, did you say yes?""

"Yes, I did say yes. He also bet that I would fall for him before Christmas." They all start to talk and giggle.

"Stop! This is important!"" I say, looking at them.

"And the second thing is that he told me that I have never been invisible to him, and he kissed me." I continue.

"Really, he is so sweet; I wish I was you," they practically say at the same time.

"Girls, sadly, I have to go. I have detention. I see you at lunch, bey bey."
I'm nervous because I've never been in this room. Wish me luck.
I open the door and see people with their phones, some texting, others listening to music. The teacher walks to me and asks my name.

"Name," he says monotonously.

"Lily Watson," I answer.

"Okay, miss, take a seat." I did what he told me and sat in the back of the room. I put on my headphones and closed my eyes. I felt a tap and then another and another, but I didn't look because I didn't want to talk, and then the person was annoying me, so I opened my eyes to find a talon smiling.

"Hi!" Talon says.
"Hello," I say, putting my headphones away.

"So tonight we have dinner. Dress good but not too good; do you know what I mean?" He informed me, like he was telling me that the cereals had ended and he needed to buy more.