- chapter 5 - Its a Secret

I wake up feeling like a zombie. I couldn't sleep, everytime I closed my eyes his face appeared,good thing it's that today is Saturday and I'm not leaving this house.

 I couldn't sleep, everytime I closed my eyes his face appeared,good thing it's that today is Saturday and I'm not leaving this house

I put on my glasses and got to the kitchen. I look at the clock. It's 8 a.m.; it's too early for me, so I get back to my room. I picked up my laptop from the desk and sat it on my bed. I turned it on and logged in to Facebook. I was scrolling down when I saw a video of two guys fighting, and I noticed that one of them was Talon. I was freaking out, so I called him, and I heard a phone in my bathroom. I got up and slowly walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and found Talon sitting on the floor with a bloody face and his hands bruised.

"Hi Princesa," he says, like nothing happened.

"What...what happened?" It was you in that video, right? I said, worried.

"Yes, it was me," he says. I tried to help him stand up, but he was too heavy.

"You need to help me, Talon, please." He nodded, and I tried again to help him walk to my bed.

"Don't move," I say to him, and as I walk back to the bathroom, I search for the first aid kit.

I start to clean his cuts gently with some antiseptic, then I put on a bandage. I look at him and he was smiling at me.

"What??" I asked, self-conscious, and he didn't stop looking at me after seconds that felt more like hours.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" He asks about getting closer. I found my voice and responded.

"Because I can't see without it," he laughed.

"You should wear it more often." He says, using his hand to make me look straight into his eyes, that I inwardly shudder.

"Why did you fight with that guy?" I asked, and his answer was, "It's a secret," and I smiled. Talon never closed his eyes on me, and with his hand, he tried to kiss me.

We almost kissed. Yes, I said almost. My mom called me.

"Lily, boo, are you up?" I jump away from him.

"Ugh, what mom?" I was frustrated; it was the second time that they did this to me.

"Good morning, Lily, boo, breakfast is ready," she says happily as always.

"I'm coming, mommy," I say to her, looking at Talon.

"See you now," he said, smiling, and walked to the window, where I heard the doorbell. I shook my head and laughed. I walked to the kitchen and kissed both my parents.

"Good morning." I look at the table and see Talon.

"Oh hi Talon, good morning." I sit down and smile, acting like I don't know what he is doing here.

"Good morning, Princesa," he says, giving me a big smile. I saw my dad looking at Talon with the im going to kill this boy look, and my mom kissed his check, and my dad relaxed.