Babysitting

Hello guys! So this is the first chapter, im really feeling the pressure...😂 anyway there aren't any warnings except maybe some swearing. Okay, i'll shut up now ENJOY!!! 😘 btw i just thought the pic above was funny😂
Shannon's p.o.v
It's a very exiting day. Me and my boyfriend of 3 months, leo, are going to babysit Charlie's baby sister Brooke (i know that brooke isn't a baby but it's just for the book) Brooke is one year old and bound to be a challenge...but me and Leo are prepared!
One hour later i heard the door bell ring and walked towards the door. Leo and Charlie were stood there, Brooke clinging to Charlie, who had a big grin on his face. "Charlie!" I shouted and gave him a big hug. Me and Charl were really good friends, he actually introduced me to leo.
"Hello, babe, how are you?" He smiled squeezing me back, just as tight.
"Im good, thanks," i then turned to leo and gave him a huge smile and a quick peck on the lips "hi, gorgeous," i said pulling away from him.
"Alright, love?" Him and charlie walked inside the house and sat down on the sofa. "So charlie, i hear you're not helping us take care of this little monkey," i joke and tickled Brookes foot, making her giggle, softly.
"No, i'm really sorry but i need to spend some time with Chloe, our relationships hanging by a thread...and i really appreciate this, by the way".
"Oh i'm sorry, charl. Don't worry about anything here me and leo are fine, go to Chole," i said pulling charlie up and walking him to the door.
"If you're sure...bye guys! I'll be back soon Brooke, love you!"Charlie waved and stepped outside.
A chorus of goodbyes flowed through the room and i shut the door walking into the living room and plonking myself down on leo's lap. "Well then, what should we do to keep this little princess entertained?" Leo asked, smiling at Brooke.
"Hmm...why not make brookie some lunch?" I stood up and held my hand out for leo. We went into the kitched and started to prepare Brooke's lunch. I bent over to grab a little bowl out of the cupboard, when i felt a hand making contact with my butt. I turned around and gave leo a sarcastic smile. He chuckled and winked, kissing me on the head. "Sorry, love. I couldn't resist," He smiled, inncently. "Yeah well, control yourself around the baby!"i giggled and smacked his ass right back. He rolled his eyes teasingly and put the food in the bowl. We started to exit the kitchen but leo grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him. "I love you," he smiled, sheepishly. "I love you too, baby," i grabbed his face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. After we pulled away we fed Brooke and read her a story. She fell asleep on leo's chest, her soft breathing lulling him into a deep sleep himself. I came back in to find this and took a picture, sending it to charl. "My two little babies," i giggled and kissed their heads.