Sensual Massage

Hey guys!! There are no warnings for this chapter except maybe some mild swearing and it's a little bit sexual but i dont go into too much detail lol...enjoyyy xx

Leo's p.o.v
To say i was happy was one hell of an understatement, me and my girlfriend Esme were so happy together. She was a fan, actually. We met at a meet and greet when she told me i changed her life; i've been in love since that moment. Anyway, she had a really stressful and important exam today, and she was so nervous when i spoke to her this morning. She was on her way over now and i think i know how to loosen her up a little bit.
Esme's p.o.v
Urgh. That is the only word to describe my day so far. The only thing getting me through this exam is know i'm gonna be seeing Leondre later. Plus he said he had a suprise, so now i'm excited.
After my exam i quickly packed up my things and exited the school, heading to the busstop.
I got on the bus and called Leo.
"Hey, babe," i said, when he answered. "Hello, love, you sound stressed and how was your exam?" He said all of this in one breath and i couldn't help but giggle.
"It was...hard, but i'm happy that i'm gonna see you in a few minutes.
"Oh, are you nearly here?" He asked, sounding relieved.
"Actually, i'm here now. See you in a minute," i hung up and stepped off the bus. Leo's house came into view and i walked up to the door quickly, knocking tiredly on the door. "Hi, love," leo pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.
"Hi," i yawned and squeezed him back tightly. He must have sensed my exhaustion and gave me a sympathetic look. "Come on baby, i'll make you feel better," he winked and dragged me to his bedroom. "What do you mean?" I giggled, confused.
"I'm gonna give you a massage, to calm you," he smiled that beautiful smile.
"Ok then, what should i do?" I asked but he just chuckled and said "nothing, just take your shirt off and lie on your stomach," he directed.
"Alright...," i said unccertain, i've never taken my shirt off infront of him before. He noticed my discomfort and smiled. "Your beautiful, don't worry,". I sighed and took off my shirt, laying face down on his comfortable bed. "That's my girl!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. He dimmed the lights in the room and put some nice smelling oil on his hands, ready to massage me. "Okay, now just relax babe, i swear you'll love it," he kissed my head and began my massage. He started with my neck adding just the right ammount of pressure to make me moan."mhmm," i moaned and he chuckled. "How's the pressure?" He asked, voice soothing my overworked brain.
"Ohhh...," i couldn't even generate a coherent sentence, it felt so good.
"Im guessing it's good then?" He laughed and continued his slow assault on my shoulders. "More," i pleaded and he willingly obliged. His soft hands caressed down from my shoulders to the bottom of my back. I wondered where he learnt how to do this, it was like he had magic hands, they were now working away at my hips and more and more moans were surficing from my throat. "Yes leo, you beautiful, beautiful human being!" I exclaimed in pleasure. He laughed loudly and added more pressure. He was now straddling my waist and i was slightly embarrased to admit that i was turned on. He was unknowingly grinding into my ass and i moaned once more. "Leo..mhmm...fuck, just there," i must've been turning him on with my moaning as i suddenly felt something hard poking my butt. What was that? Ohhh...leo was hard. That was really sexy, he continued to massage my whole back and was still moving his hips against me. I turned around and smiled once he was done. "Thankyou, baby," i said, still in bliss.
"You're welcome, but i kind of have to go and um..take care of something...," he said awkwardly and i laughed. i looked down at his visibly protruding buldge with a sexy look in my eye. "Why don't you let me?" I asked, kissing him passionately.
"How could i say no?" He chuckled into the kiss.