Sleepy time

A/N: im doing another one anyway lol idek if nobody likes them 😂😂 xxENJOY!!😘
Leo's p.o.v
Y/N was going to be back any minute and i was so relieved, don't get me wrong; i do love her parents. Although, a few hours gets really tiring so...i pretended to be asleep. Whoops. Her mum came in and saw me "asleep", she cooed
"Aww, y/d/n! He's asleep. Don't you think he's handsome, i do," she shouted to y/n's dad. I tried to supress a smile.
"Yes, yes. He's beautiful dear, but please don't wake him up, he looks tired, love," he replyed, chuckling. Once again, i stifled a laugh.
Suddenly, the front door opened and y/n stepped over the threshold, a bright smile etched upon her lips. She wrapped both of her parents in a tight embrace but then she looked at me. I shut my eyes quickly.
She walked over and moved a piece of hair out of my eyes; she's lovely. She leaned into my ear and whispered,"I know you're awake, baby," kissing my ear lightly. I tried not to smirk but i think she noticed my lips quirk up because she giggled. Luckily, her parents didn't as they went to leave, her mother kissing us both on the head, lovingly.
"He's a keeper, y/n. You've got yourself a wonderful boy," her mum whispered and left with her father. Upon hearing the door close, i "awoke" and chuckled.
"Tired?" She asked smiling sarcasticly.
"You know me so well," i kissed her sweetly and pulled her down with me on the couch, where we both slept for real.