Studio antics

A/N:Hellooo so quite a few people have viewed this story but aren't really voting or commenting...so i'll take that as a bad sign lol anyway, i probably won't continue with this book because i don't think anyone likes it but nvm!! Im gonna do one more.xxENJOY!!😘
Y/N' s p.o.v
"I was bored okay. We both were! We didn't expect it to happen but i suppose it was my own fault, i should have been more careful. In my defence it was really funny. Okay, i guess i'll explain what happend...,"
Two hours earlier...
I walked along the dull, grey path, illuminated by the bright street lamp as it was 11:00pm and quite dark outside. I know what you're thinking, why is a 17 year old girl walking around the streets at this time? Well, i'm on my way to see my boyfriend, Leo. He's recording at the minute in a little studio near my house so i decided to pay him a visit, although, it's a surprise. He wouldn't let me walk around the streets alone at this time. Leo was on his own, you see, what with Charlie finnishing early to spend some time with his girlfriend, Chloe and i thought, why not spend some time with Leo? Leo was 18, and so, the guy who runs the place is okay with him being there alone. I came to a holt infront of a quaint looking building, which was actually quite cute, and entered quietly. Well...the equipment was there, the sound booth was there, the microphone and the headphones were there so where was Leo? My gaze panned over the room a second time to assure that i was correct. He wasn't here. What? Where was he? My thoughts were interrupted when two strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist, lifting me off the ground as i let out a startled squeal. Once my feet were set firmly back on the ground i turned to see my loving but idiotic boyfriend smirking at me but his eyes were still hard.
"Y/n, what have i told you about walking around alone at this time? Not that i don't appreciate you coming but you know..." he spoke softly but his eyes held a firm, disappointed look and  i knew he was serious.

"I know, and i'm sorry, but i missed you and i wanted to be with you because i love you," i fluttered my eyelashes in the hopes of regaining his approval.
He rolled his eyes but he seemed to calm down as he chuckled and kissed my forehead sweetly.
"I love you too, dumbass," he chuckled again and i stifled a laugh.

Half an hour had passed and let's just say...he didn't get much work done. Well, unless you call making out in the small leather computer chair work, then no, he got very little work done.
Anyway, at some point during making out and saying sweet and kinda dirty things to each other...we must've hit record and recorded over the track, because now when you listen to it, there's Charlie's part and a little bit of Leo's but then it's just me and Leo saying and doing some very embarrasing stuff...if you know what i mean.
As Leo sat sat on the leather chair, looking breath taking as ever, i slowly and seductively walked over to him. When i reached him his eyes trailed over my body and he smirked but didn't speak. I kneeled infront of him and grabbed his hands, kissing one and then the other.
"I love your hands, Leo, they're so sexy...," i giggled and admired his hands.
"Thanks, love," he laughed and stroked my hair. You could say our position was compromising, me, kneeled infront of him as he sat in the chair, both of our eyes clouded with lust. I stroked his thighs gently and stood up, his gaze still following me. I sat myself on his lap, facing him and moved a peice of soft hair out of his beautiful eyes.

"Do you want to?" I asked feeling a little daring.
"What? Here?" He was surprised to say the least. I giggled.
"Yes, well...do you?" I pressed feeling myself grow more and more desperate.
"Of course i- oh shit!" He said, face stricken with worry.
"What? What's wrong?" I was confused until Leo pointed over the the recording booth, where the bold red letters spelt "recording" How did we not see that? There wasn't time to figure it out because soon the door was opening, Charlie, Joey and the recoding guy walked in.
Present time...
"And that's what happend, we're really sorry we recorded over the track, sir. We know how much it must've cost," i explained to the  angry producer and an amused Joey and Charlie. Charlie and Joey chuckled, listening to the recording again, whilst Leo and I blushed, stifling our own laughter. Because let's face it, it was funny. Well, we weren't allowed in there alone again.

A/N: hi sorry if you were expecring smut😉😉 if you want a part two, i can add smut in..just comment! 😘😘