A Family Wedding

Hey guys so this idea came to me in an odd way..i was kind of daydreaming about it being me. SO im going to use my name. Anyway, there are no warnings of any kind...except maybe some swearing and a slight mention of anxiety, however, no attacks decribed. ENJOY! 😂😘
Laura's p.o.v
Today is my auntie's wedding, and i'm really excited. Although, i'm also slightly nervous, i've always been very anxious about these kinds of things and so i get easily panicky but i'm overcome by happiness for my aunt, Ann. She was getting married to her long-term boyfriend, Ian.
"Come on, Laura, we want to see your dress!" My mum shouted up the stairs.
"Okay, i'm coming!" I reply, adding the finnishing touches to my makeup. I walked downstairs to see my brothers: Michael, Richard, Daniel(Danny) and Andrew. Along side them were their girlfriends, Leanne, Catherine, Kiran and Megan. Then, there was Mum and my cousin, Liam. They all paid a great deal of attention to my dress, although, it wasn't even that pretty to be honest. We set off towards the church, where the wedding was. As soon as it came into view we could see at least two hundred guests all flocking into the church or chatting, animatedly to one another. The mood of the upcoming ceremony was taking its toll and everyone was vibrant with antisipation to see the happy couple finally being wed.
We sat in the church and watched them swapping vows, and then swapping...saliva. Ew. I could see a boy sat towards the back of the church and i couldn't resist turning around to get a good look at him. He was gorgeous. And he looked great in a suit, with his dark hair that had been slightly coloured green at the front. I wouldn't usually find that kind of thing attractive but this guy makes it work. i had turned to look at him about four times now, and eveytime he would just chuckle and wave. I blushed and turned back to face the front. I could've sworn i heard the same chuckle.
After the ceremony was the dinner, but that was unnaventful besides me staring at that same boy to see him laugh and wink. Which, by the way, gave me the worst butterflies in my stomach but the feeling was wonderful.
Finally, it was the time i had been waiting for, the reception. This was the kind of party element to a wedding. Where everyone would gather in a dark hall with strobe lights giving it the illusion of a night club. Everyone would drink, chat, laugh and dance. What better way to end the night? We sat down at our table and watched the newly weds stand for their first dance as husband and wife. Eventually, more and more couples were joining them and heading to the dance floor. My boyfriend had broken up with me about three weeks ago so i didn't have a date to dance with. That was until i felt a tap on my shoulder.
Leo's p.o.v
We were at Ann's wedding. And no i'm not related, i'm just here because charlie asked me to be. Oh right, Charlie is my bestfriend  and Ann's son. During the ceremomy a really pretty girl sat at the front kept looking at me. I thought it was cute how she would blush and turn away everytime i caught her looking. Charlie nudged my shoulder. "Mate, that's my cousin, her names Laura," he whispered, clearly noticing my attraction to her. Okay...i have a plan.
Laura's p.o.v
I turned to see that same boy i kept looking at earlier, i thought he left. "Hello, Laura is it?" He asked, shaking my hand.
I fumbled around for no reason, making me look as foolish as i felt. I was nervous. I quickly stood up and introduced myself. "Yeah, how did you know?"i questioned, somewhat confused.
"Oh, i came with your cousin Charlie, he's my bestfriend. He told me who you were at the ceremony, when you kept staring at me," he winked and laughed. A chorus of giggles flitted around the table and i looked to find my family watching with amused smiles on there faces. "Anyway, i'm Leondre, but you can call me Leo," he said kindly. I took note of his Welsh accent and it was beautiful. "Leondre? That's a nice name...not very common is it?" I asked, not wanted our conversation to end.
He laughed. "No, not really. But i actually came to see if you wanted to dance.." he held out his hand to me. I grabbed it we walked to the dancefloor, with a fleeting look to my family. The familiar music filled my ears and leo put his hands on my waist. I locked my arms around his neck, him being a few inches taller made that easier. We swayed softly, to the music and enjoyed eachother's company. After a while we got tired but i didn't want it to end so i just gripped him tigher and burried my head in his neck. He smelt amazing. I think he got the message because he wrapped his arms around me too, and we clung to eachother. What with leo living in Wales, i would never see him again. Suddenly, i heared whisteling, i looked back at my table and found everyone watching us in excitment. "Go on, laura!" "Yes laura, got yourself a boyfriend!" Were the best of what they shouted. I giggled. We pulled away slightly but still held on to eachother. "Well, why don't we give them something else to look at?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in mischeif.
He chuckled, "what do you me-" i didn't give him time to finish when i planted my lips on his in a passionate kiss. More whisteles and "aww"s rang through the room. Leo smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer, it was like a dream. It was perfect. We pulled away and i stared into his warm, chocolate, Brown eyes. "I'm never going to see you again, am i?" I asked, hanging my head in disappointment.
"Of course you will, here give me your phone," he said, reaching for the small, rectangular device in my hand. He put his number in and called his own phone, so that he had my number too. My family were gathering their things and i knew i had to leave. Leo followed my gaze and sighed. "I'll call you, tonight," he said tucking a strand of brown hair behind my ear. "Good, i'll be waiting," i giggled. he leaned down and gave me one last kiss. The kiss was soft and gentle. It was perfect. He was perfect. "Goodbye, leo," "Bye Laura!"
In the car they all asked questions and wanted details. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow," i laughed and leaned my head against the window, i watched the the trees as we passed them by, a whur of green and brown evaded my vision and all i could think about was leo. I couldn't wait for that phone call.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it. Especially the bit at the end, if you didn't get it the bit about the trees was basically because trees are green and brown, like leo's hair and eyes and that's why she was thinking about him haha x