I kissed a girl

A/N:this has strong language!!! And adult themes. ENJOY!!😘
Jasmine's p.o.v
Me and Leo were at home warching tv with a cup of tea, everything was perfect. We were watching the music channel and singing along to the songs, it was the sassy countdown. Then all of a sudden, I kissed a girl by Katy Perry came on. I giggled. He looked at me and smirked, but left it alone. Then, Charlie and Chloe came in, "oh! I kissed a girl," Chloe laughed "Didn't you just," she mumbled, making me blush. Once again, Leo looked at me, then at charlie, who widened his eyes. I hummed along to the words, trying to ignore the three pairs of eyes burning holes into the side of my head. "Jesus, Jasmine, you didn't...?"Charlie trailed of a small smirk tugging at his lips. Chloe chuckled and wiggled her eyesbrows at me. "Oh but she did, and i know all about it!" Chloe sing-songed, gleefully.
"Shut up, Chloe," i laughed and shook my head. The truth is i have, and i have no trouble talking about it if someone brings it up but no one has so...
"Wait have you kissed a girl?" Leo said looking rather...excited.
I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yeah, it was before we started going out, it was...Chloe," The boys's mouths gaped in shock and me and Chloe looked at each other and shook our heads. "You know it's not really that big of a deal...we were drunk, and wanted to try it," Chloe explained, looking totally natural.
"Bro...our girlfriends made out!" Charlie said and high fived Leo.
"That's really sexy, jaz,"Leo said, smirking.
"Oh my god! Look i'll show you,"i stood up and walked towards Chloe.
They boys fidgeted as if getting ready. I chuckled. Chloe smirked "Coming back for more, i see?"
"Yep, couldn't resist you..," i said leaning down and kissing her full on the mouth. It only lasted a few seconds before we pulled away and started laughing manically.
They looks on their faces were priceless; they were so obviously turned on.
"It lasted alot longer, last time," Chloe winked.
Let's just say we'd found their weaknesses.