BAM do a YouNow

A/N:Hey gorgeouses!!!!😂There might be some swearing but nothing major lol. Anyway, i really want to meet Bam!! Who's met bam? ENJOY!!xx😘
Leo's p.o.v
Me and Charl were about to do a YouNow, i was really excited. It's been ages since we've done one, we just don't have very much time anymore. Anyway, we're gonna be talking to some individual fans, privately. I was excited for the private part because we get to really interract with the fans and get to know them as a person, which is great. Plus...i've kind of been on the hunt for Mrs. right, and it would be really cool if she was a fan. Charlie and Chloe are still a pretty strong couple, which was to be expected, because they honestly have a cute relationship.
We were just about ready to go live, charl just tweeted out and the fans were ecstatic! Their dedication is amazing. (Shoutout to my fellow bambinos! You guys are amazimg x)
"Leo! Come on, i've gone live," Charlie shouted me from across the room.
"Jesus, a little warning would've been nice!" I laughed and sat next to him, while he rolled his eyes, playfully. Not all the fans were online yet, so we decided to play a little game.
"Okay guys, tell us some things
you don't like about us!" I chuckled.
"Oh great,"Charlie laughed. "They're just gonna attack me!"
I snorted. "I know," Charlie slapped me jokingly.
"i'm only joking, you know they love you," i rolled my eyes, rubbing the red mark that was now forming on my left arm.
"Yeah, i know," Charlie said in a fake valley girl accent, pretending to flick his hair. I laughed. "Whatever," charlie could be a little difficult but he was my best mate, i'll always love him. Now that more fans were watching we could finally start the YouNow properly.
"Hello everyone, we just thought we'd say have a chat with you all," Charlie waved, animatedly to the camera.
"Yeah, so we're gonna do some private chats aswell for a few lucky fans!" I said smiling at the camera. I know what your thinking, leo..how can you be so relaxed speaking to thousands of people like that? Well...i'm not. But their our fans and they love us. Plus, it's not like we can see them...it's just like it's the two of us, really.
"Anyway...before we started the younow properly, we asked what you don't like about us," Charlie says, looking a little nervous. So was i. We looked through the comments and suprisingly, as offensive as they could have been...they were really funny. I started to laugh. "Charlie's knees...," i chuckled as i read it out.
"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Charlie laughed a little.
But then Charlie snorted. "What?" I asked, nervous for the insult i knew i was destined for.
"Leo's wrists..," he sniggered. I actually laughed. "What's wrong with my wrists?," i exclaimed, holding them up to the camera.
Soon enough we have been on for half an hour and as lovely as it was reading out insults...note the sarcasm, it was time for the private calls. This was it, i could find my dream girl on here.
"Sorry guys, but it's time to talk to those lucky fans, so get your skype ready guys!" I shouted and waved to the camera.
"Yeah, bye guys, we love you!" Charlie blew a kiss to the camera and we were offline.
"That went well...," i smiled.
"Yeah get skype up, then," Charlie changed his position so that he was laid on his stomach.
We started the skype calls and sure, the girls were all nice, all beautiful and funny. However, they didn't have that special thing i was looking for...i don't even know what that is! But then we called the last girl...cliché i know but she was amazing! She definately had whatever it was i was looking for.
"Hello, beautiful!" I couldn't tear my eyes away, she was so lovely, she had imperfections but they only drew me to her more.
"Leo, you there?" Charlie asked, waving his hand inbetween me and the camera. The girl giggled.
"What?..oh yeah, sorry," i chuckled and nodded my head. The girl blushed and looked down, i thought it was cute but i didn't know why she did it, she had no reason to be shy.
"What's your name?" Charlie asked, smiling politely.
"Oh, leslie...,"she said cutely.
"Leslie...?" I trailed off as though asking for her last name.
"Sorry, Leslie Turner,"she laughed. Oh i have just the line...
"well some day it'll be Leslie Devries," i said and winked.
Charlie rolled his eyes and stifiled a laugh. Just wait charl, she'll be mine any minute now...
Leslie blushed and smiled. "It better be...," she smirked. And that was the start of our beautiful and loving relationship.

A/N:Thanks for reading, guys! Btw the part of the younow where they were reading what people didn't like about them..that actually happened in a younow lol i wasn't jusy saying what i didn't like. I mean, Charlie have lovely knees and Leo has beautiful wrists...😂😂You can find that video on youtube xx