-The Surprise-

–Max's POV–
I hated not being there for him.
I moved back to Louisiana.
What a dumb move.
I hope he's alright and not in any trouble.
Well he is tough I'm sure nothing's wrong.
Oh I sure hope not.
–Ross' POV–
Well he moved back to Louisiana.
I'm happy that he's happy he did what he wanted to do and that was his choice so I'm not mad at that.
But it also feels so alone here without him.
Maybe I should call him or FaceTime him?
I'm gonna do that see if he answers.
...Calling...
M- Hey bud!
R- Hey Max!
M- Why did you call me?
R- I just thought I should because I haven't talked to you in a while.
M- Alright how is everything?
R- Good how's everything in Louisiana?
M- It's good I've got to see my mom and dad and siblings.
R- That's great!
M- Yea sorry about leaving you like that I know you probably hate me now.
R- What no how could I hate you it was your choice I'm happy that you did what you wanted.
M- Are you sure I just completely left how could you not hate me for that.
R- Because I couldn't hate you even if I tried your to amazing and all there's just no way.
M- Oh...Well I'm not that amazing I'll tell you that.
R- Yes you are you just won't admit it.
M- Yea yea. Anyways how is the people at the offices?
R- They're good a little sad that you left but in all good.
M- Yea I figured they would kinda be sad. How's KP?
R- She's good she's sleeping now.
M- That's good. Well I better let you get some rest you got work in the morning.
R- OK Goodnight Max.
M- Night bud.
-Call ended-
–Max's POV–
Wow I didn't know that Ross thought I was amazing. I'm nothing special.
He's so sweet. Well little does he know that I'm coming home tomorrow morning.
—Next Morning—
–Ross' POV–
I didn't want to get up this morning but I had too cause work and I didn't have Max wake me up usually he does.
I put my glasses on. Wow I woke up an hour early. Guess I have time for breakfast.
I went into the kitchen and there I saw a ginger haired boy standing there in the door way.
–Max's POV–
I was planning on surprising Ross when he comes into the kitchen for breakfast this was going to be great.
I got his favorite cereal ready in the counter. Then the door opens.
I see the brunette and open my arms and he runs straight into them almost making me fall on the floor.
I hug him as tight as I can.
He looked up at me and he had tears in his eyes.
"I can't believe your back!" The younger boy smiled.
'Surprise'
———
Wow am I a good writer?
Yea didn't think so.
Well I finally know how to center things. Yay!!! Hopefully everything looks OK.
Also I know it's short.