-Legendary Lovers-

–Ross' POV–
Well here I am. As you should know I am a squirrel hybrid thing.
Let's just say I have ears and a tail.
I am in love with my best friend Max.
He's a fox hybrid thing.
I hated being told I can't hang out with him. My family hates him cause my mom and dad hate his mom and dad.
I hang out with him anyway cause he's my best friend he's not like his parents where.
I'm the nice one as to say. My parents call him the bad one.
We got to the town sometimes where we can be free and not be treated like a prince or whatever. Honestly we hate it.
Me and Max want to make our parents bond but they always reject. If they could only see that we are not all bad we can change.
I want to be with Max but with my parents and his parents in the way there's no way we can.
He told me one day that he liked me I said I liked him too.
But we will never be together.
"SON WE TOLD YOU NOT TO BE WITH THAT FOX HE'S A BAD GUY!"
I hated when my father yelled but I'm not going to be the shy one anymore I'm sick of it!
"FATHER I'M SORRY HE'S SO NICE. IF YOU COULD JUST GIVE HIM A CHANCE YOU WOULD SEE!"
I yelled and man did that feel good.
"WELL WE ARE SORRY BUT FOR YOUR SAFTEY HE NEEDS TO GO!"
"No, I'm not just shoving him away. He is my best friend and if you can't except that then maybe I should just leave!"
I got my father there I could tell I'm his only son and he has a sensitive side and I always know when to hit it.
"Well I'm sorry son maybe we could give this friend thing a try."
Yes!
"Thank you father."
I nod then go see Max I tell him to come here.
"Max my parents are going to try to get along with your parents!"
"Really I was just talking about that to them and they said the same thing!"
Yay!!! I get to be with my best friend and crush for that matter.
"Um...Ross?"
"Yea?"
"Um...would you like to...be my boyfriend?"
I blushed all I could say was yes!
"YES MAX!"
I hugged him.
–??? POV–
I sigh it is such a beautiful sight to see two people fall in love.
I've had that moment too, and my parents where proud of me.
They are
'Legendary Lovers'
———
Can you guess who that was.
💕
Hope you liked it I've heard this song a while back and now I'm hooked too it!