Chapter 3

Beth's POV

I can't believe I already have my first job after applying to a different company and this time my employer providing me place to stay how Bless am I. "Beth you have ten minutes to prepare we'll be going somewhere no more questions" Mr Handson said. I put my baggage in my room its interior color is a combination of grey and white I just love the color, as I open the curtain the view of Tokyo surprise me I throw myself at the bed, its so soft oh I love this bed. Ahh I almost forgot Mr Handson is waiting for me outside I wonder if I'll start working today how I wish I could spend this day here in my suite lol it might be a shame calling it my suite but Mr Handson provide it for me well I'll just assume it's mine haha. I walk towards the door when I over heard Mr Handson, he's talking with someone on the phone and "I can't let you see her, It's not yet the time, just bear with it okay?, Bye" then he hung up. Uhh sir I am ready I said upon hearing my words he was surprised then he ask "did you hear ?" hear what? I said playing didn't hear any word. "Okay I think you are ready then shall we?" he said, ofcourse I just answer.  How I wish we're not going in the company but I can't do anything he's treating me so good and I wanna pay him by working hard.

"Ding" the elevator stop and we are now in the lobby of the hotel I just follow him toward his car I put my sitbelt and he started the engine. Even though I don't know we are going it doesn't bother me because I am enjoying the view. After a 15 minute drive we are now in a park what? I thought I'll start my job today but anyways I am glad It's not what I expected, Sir where and why are we here I ask him "we are here at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden it is a large park with an eminent garden, do you like parks?" he ask ofcourse sir it's so beautiful, he just answer the why but not the what yeah don't bother asking just enjoy the moment LOL. Wow just wow the view was amazing there was this cherry blossom tree in the side of the road the leaves are color light pink the flowers are blooming ugh I can't explain this feeling we continue walking until we arrive at a traditional tea house and it was near a lake surrounded by trees I can't help myself so I bring my phone and took some photos, from the lake to the trees until inside the tea house I didn't let any moment pass without taking any photo. I look at Mr Handson he is just looking at me seems like he's observing me or maybe it is a test?. I approach him and ask if he's okay  "Ah yes I am fine, I can see that you are enjoying here. Don't mind me and continue what you're doing" he said but I can't let him be alone with me enjoying, it seems somethings  bothering him. Sir I know that it's not a good thing for me to do but go on, you can talk to me. He just let out a sigh.

Cherry blossom Tree in Shinjuku Gyoen, Japan

Clark's POV

"Son is she with you? can we meet her? Can we meet your sister?" my mom's voice were shaking and I can feel her excitement I can't let you see her, It's not yet the time just bear with it okay? I said to mom. After knowing that Beth will be coming in the company my mom and dad we're freaking excited. "Uhh sir I am ready" Beth said I wonder if she heard our conversation but after asking her I was relieved. We are heading in Shinjuku Gyoen National Park here in Tokyo, it is the place where my sister went if she is bothered and I want Beth to see it too. Seeing her smile makes me happy. I promise not to hurt you again Anna. "Are you okay sir?" Beth ask me Ah yes I am fine, I can see that you are enjoying here. Don't mind me just continue what you're doing I said. "Sir I know that it's not a good thing for me to do but go on, you can talk to me" she said. Okay then, well it is the place where my sister visit often and I thought you will enjoy it too I said "wow I am glad you are treating me like your sister sir, by the way where is she? is she away?" she ask. Yes she is so far that I can't even reach her I replied "huh what do you mean sir?" she ask. She died in a car accident a year ago.