Chapter 8

Beth's POV

        It was 4 o'clock in the after noon when I was having my coffee. "Beth?" a deep voice said then he sit in the chair infront  of me. Ohh wow Draco hi, I was panicking when I said those words. uhhh mmm How are you? I continued. "I am fine, thanks for asking. So why are having coffee alone?" he ask. Ahh because I finish my job early so I am here I answer. "Hey anyway you said that you're done with your job can we go see a movie?" Draco ask. Su sure I said then I finished my coffee, we head now  to the exit he's wearing a knitted black sweat shirt and a jeans he dress simply but it fits him well and he's so tall. Ahh he's my ideal type of guy "Beth?" Draco said. Ahh yes? I ask. He open the door of the car, he's also a gentlemen atleast I've met a man different from Clark and Akio their personality is so different.

      As he enter the car he look at me and then he put my seatbelt, I can smell his perfume Ahhh I could smell it all day. His face is a centimeter away from mine I can see his adam's apple here I go again I wish I could freeze the moment. I smile at him and he smile back then he started the engine. Do you live here?" I ask him. "Yes, we migrated here since when I was in grade school". Where do you work I ask. "I was working with a project currently" he answer. What kind of project I ask "Actually we own a car factory" he response. Wow so you must have a collection of cars I said to him teasing "I only have 5 cars". You ONLY have 5 cars? I said with an awe then you're no ordinary guy I added. "Well let's say I am ordinary" he said. Woah I've been surounded by reach guys I mutter, "what?" Draco ask. Oh no nothing I response.

        Before we enter the theatre we first buy some popcorn and a drinks. We are now watching the movie when I noticed that whenever I laugh he always look at me it irritates me but it's okay. That was so funny I siad to him "You're more funny, 'cause everytime you laugh you open your mouth so wide and so loud" Draco said. I was a little bit ashamed of what he said so I hit his arm not so hard then I walk out. "Hey I was just kidding" he said. I pouted, cross my arm then look into his eyes  seriously. "Sorry, do you want dinner with me?" I still ignore him and continue to walk "my treat" he said running towards me. Okay I said while walking and I was looking at him it was my way of coping with my embarassment LOL.

    We now arrive at a restaurant a meter away from the theatre we take our seat and order food. So what are your profession I ask Draco "I am an engineer" Ooh I am an engineer too I said to him "You're a Civil?" he ask. Yes and you are mechanical? I question "Yup I am a Mechanical Engineer" he responded. Woah great! All the person I've met this time we're engineers I said. "Well thats good, they would be a great help" he said. We continue eating, exchange stories and tell jokes. Draco Brown was also a heir of their company he had a brother but his brother choose to become a doctor. At first their parents were disappointed but It didn't take long to understand the passion of their son so they let him become a doctor and now they own a hospital in Tokyo and it was run by Draco's brother.

     The dinner took hours ofcourse I was infront of my ideal guy so I eat with manners 'cause I don't want him to say that I have no class just like Clark and Akio I can't believe they call me a pig tsssss. "Do you want some dessert?" he ask. It's okay I am already full I said. Even though I was craving for sweet food I just reasoned that I am full. "Are you sure? don't be shy" he said. But I am already full I said to him. My phone rang then I look at the caller and it was Akio, what does he want I ask myself. I look at Draco then he nodded and smile as a permition for me to answer the phone. Hello I said as I answer the phone "What are you doing?" He ask, I am having a dinner with a friend I said. "Who was that friend? Don't tell me it was the guy who hugs you yesterday" He added. Yup he is "Beth leave him".  But he is nice I answer well thank you for calling bye "Beth wait!" Akio try to talk but I ended the call with a sigh. "Beth you okay?" Draco ask, Uhh yeah I said. I look at the women near the exit of the restaurant it was like mom so I shout at her. Draco I am sorry but I think I'll just go with mom, here's my number call me when you go home, Okay? Bye. I said to him "Bye, Call you later" Draco said smiling and waiving his hand.

     I was running to meet mom, she was with investors so I just hug her from her back. "Uhh I miss you baby" She said then I bow to greet the investors when we reach the exit mom bid good bye to her business partners. "Why are you here?" she ask me, I am having dinner with a friend I answer her. "Okay get in the car we'll just drop you in your suite" she said. I get in the car I greeted her driver Mr Nasaki he's in his mid-40's. We are now infront of the hotel "Beth can't you just stay home" Mrs Handson ask. I just apologize to her then we bid goodbye. Drive safely I said then the car started. I was still standing there what if I'll just stay with them and make them happy? I was asking myself those questions  when a heavy hand hit my back "Hey where have you been? I've been waiting for you!" He said and it was Akio. Ouch!!!  I shouted at him because of my anger  I was fast to grip his shirt and punch him in his stomach Ouch!! he groan. That's what you get I shout then I continue to walk in the elevator while he was following me holding his stomach.

Draco's POV

    The first time I meet her in the caffe I thought I was just dreaming but I was wrong. She looks like her. Was Beth her twin? I ask these my self. "mom" Beth shouted I look at the person and it was Mrs Handson. No way it can't be.

Does Draco knows Mrs Handson? Vote Comment and Subscribe. Thank You :)