Chapter 11

Draco's POV

       I now arrive at the restaurant that we'll be meeting to my surprise Beth and Akio was already there seating of course I feel a little bit jealous looking at them every time. They tease each other every minute and I feel uncomfortable. When the lunch ended Akio suddenly ask for the bill and handed it to Beth because I don't want her to be embarrassed I quickly pull the bill to Akio's hand and pay for it. I was then contented because as I look at Beth she mouthed me thank you with a smile. I was hesitant to ask her out but first thing I need to do is to ask permission to his brother 'cause I don't want to repeat what happen to us with his sister. Of course our friendship was ruined but months later I forgave him because who am I not to forgive God forgives so do I. As look at Clark he just nodded and smile indicating that he permits me to date her. Then I was waiting Beth to answer I thought she's gonna decline but to my surprise she said yes. I was very happy at that moment. "Ladies and Gentlemen I almost forgot to inform you that we'll be having our 41st Business Anniversary at HAN Villa this evening" Announced Clark interrupting my moment. Great it would be a good chance for me to date Beth, Beth will you do the honour to be my date tonight I ask Beth. Without hesitation she said yes i can't explain my feeling at that moment. After we finish talking we now head to the exit of the restaurant. Beth I'll pick you up at 7:30 I said to her then she just nodded and smile.

Beth's POV

          Draco asks me to be his date tonight of course I was excited and nervous too. We now separate ways because their company was looking for him and his every move was reported to his parents. We were now heading towards the HAN Building when I noticed that Akio was silent while in fact it was not his doing 'cause he is always jolly. I place my arm around his shoulder and ask if he's okay. "Can't you just be my date tonight? He ask making sad face. I then pat his back, Don't you have any girl that can be you're date tonight I ask him. "There's a lot of them!" he shout then he leave me in the entrance. Ughh what's wrong with him I said to myself while smiling, Hey wait for me I shout while I run towards the elevator where he is. What's your problem I ask but he keeps silent. We were now on the 40th floor and it is the floor we work. Enjoy working I said trying to cheer him up but he just ignore me. Even though he treats me coldly I was still happy because of the party tonight. As I enter my office I was shock to see Mrs Mary Lambert I thought she was looking something on my stuff but she was just organizing the documents that I needed to review. "Oh you're there, here are the documents that you need to review" she said then she handle me the documents. "No need to hurry reading those documents honey" she said while she leaves the room. Thank you I said to her she just nodded and smile at me. Ahh she was just like my mom I miss them already but it's still my 5th month of stay here. Because I can't help myself I call mom. Hello mom I said as my mother pick up the phone "How are you Beth?" she asks. I am okay mom I just miss you I answer her. "when will you be having a vacation?" she ask. But mom I haven't yet save money to start a business maybe I will stay here for 2 more years and I promise I will put up my own business I said to mom. "It's okay Beth just enjoy what you're doing" she said. It's now time to be working so I tell mom I need to go.

               I was now reading the documents when I noticed that there was a missing document so I need to go to the site but I decided to go there tomorrow because if I visit the site today I might be late at the party tonight so I just proceeded to the other report. It was already 5o'clock when I take my leave.

I wear a black backless dress knee high, curl my hair and put light make up. I look at the mirror and I can't believe myself, I adore myself HEHE. It's already 7:30pm so I now went to the lobby "You look stunning" said Draco. Thank you and you look great too I just said, he offer his arm and what do you think will I do? Of course I wrap my hand around him LOL. While we were on his car I can't believe this is happening. I am already dating him. The whole trip was quiet 'cause I don't know how to start a conversation with him but when I first met Clark and Akio I didn't feel this kind of awkwardness, Ughh maybe because I have a crush on him. Then I suddenly remember Akio will he be having a date tonight I ask myself, I didn't notice that I was grinning when Draco ask why was I smiling then I deny I was thinking of Akio.

             We arrive at the Han Villa, Mrs Handson meet us "Ohh you look gorgeous honey" she said then I hug and kiss her cheeks "how sweet of you, don't mind me just enjoy the party" she said. Draco greet her then we now went to the garden. The program was starting but I haven't seen Akio yet, is he not coming I ask myself ughh why am I looking for that guy but still I am happy when he's around. Yup I am happy when he's around. Everyone applaud when the president Mr Handson deliver his speech. I still look around hoping to see Akio but I can't find him I tried to call his number when I've seen someone approaching and it was him he is wearing a black suit that fits his body but he's with a girl I think she's a model I can't deny she is beautiful. While they were heading to our table I felt my heart being crumpled I don't know why would I be feeling this way. He smile at me as he sat beside me I tried my best not to be obvious but it's hard.

What's happening to Beth? Comment Vote and Subscribe for more. Thank You ^^. 

#Wattys2016