Chapter 13

Beth's POV

I arrive to the company on time upon entering my office I was excited to see a rose I tried to smell the flower then I see a letter. I read it and from your love was written in it i know whom the sender is so I call Draco. Thank you for the flowers I said to him "Do you like it?" he ask. Yes I answer him. "I want to see you today but there's a lot of thing to do so I just send you a flower" he said. It's okay we'll be meeting anyways I said trying to comfort him, someone enter my office as he clears his throat. I gotta go I said "Okay see you later" he said then I hung up. What do you need I ask Clark "Mrs Lambert was absent today so I am the one to deliver this to you " he said then he handed me the document and leave the room.

I was going through a lot of reading when I remember that there was a missing detail in a certain document then I go back to it. I was reading it and I don't know the address of the construction. I went to the vice president's office to ask Clark to come with me but he said that he is busy to come so he recommended Akio to be my companion but because of what happen last night I didn't consider him. Then I remember calling Draco "Yes hello?" he said his voice was deep to the point that I would be drowned LOL. Hey do you have time today? I ask him "Uhh I am sorry love but I have a meeting today? Why do you need anything?" he ask. Ahh no I just ask then I hung up. Ughhhh that's the problem of a rich guy they don't have time for their gf's but he is working hard for our future LOL.

I was walking to the corridor when I meet Akio, like a flash of light I tried to hide myself at the emergency exit. But I noticed something about him, he was in casual wear but it suits him well he is wearing a light yellow polo, dark yellowish jacket and jeans and wait his hair is messy but he looks cool. Ughhh what am I thinking then I peep at the door checking if his still there but he was not. I was now sitting on my chair when Akio enters the room "Hey Clark said that you need me?" he ask. I was wondering if he had an amnesia because of what happen yesterday he could still talk to me? I ask this myself but let's forget it. Ughh yes if you're not busy can you come with me at the construction site I said to him, "sure" he said I get my bag and we head now to the parking lot. I was following him and observing him well he looks fashionable today and I was smiling like a mad person Woah at least were now back being normal.

Woah! this building is huge I said to Akio "You don't know?" he ask. Don't know what I said "that your family has a large projects like this" he said. I was wondering if he doesn't know that Clark was not my real brother instead I was just treating him like a brother 'cause he treats me like a sister. I put that thoughts away and continue the conversation with Akio. The Building consist of 60 floors and it is for apartments we now secure ourselves by putting helmet, vest and harness. We need to get to the 60th floor to check the materials used. I look at Akio and he was serious then I realize that whenever he is serious he is thinking of something then I approach him. Hey what are you thinking I ask him "Uhh nothing" he said "by the way why are we here?" he added. Ahh there's something I need to check I said to him "Okay" he just said then we arrive now at the 60th floor. I was cheeking the sizes of the rebars when suddenly there was a loud explosion I look up then suddenly I felt something was on top of me then everything became black.

I slowly open my eyes slowly examining the room there was a lady beside me then she look at me and I realize it was Mrs Handson "Are you okay" she ask. What happen I ask her "Thank God It's already 1 week since you were rushed here, don't you remember? you went at the construction site with Akio, the rope didn't handle the weight of helipad and it causes the incident. Mrs Handson explained then I suddenly remember Akio. Mom where is Akio I ask, "Honey don't be shock but he's still in the ICU right now" tears were blurring my sight, I can't stop it and it flows freely down to my cheeks. I tried to get up but i can't the pain I was feeling was too much adding Akio's situation. At that moment all I can do is to cry and to pray hoping for him to wake up. Mom I want to see him PLEASE I ask mom "But you can't you're still weak honey, have some rest don't over do it" she said. I was still laying in the bed, If I didn't let him come that day he must not suffer this much. I tried to stop my self from crying but it's so hard mom left the room then I was left alone. I tried to think the moment when I was with him even though he bully me every time he's still important to me. The first time I met him I know that he would become my friend and my words came true not only a friend but he's my best friend.I thought thinking the moment with him will calm me but it didn't instead my worry about him expanded. Tears continue to flow wetting my clothes as I feel weak and suddenly I fell asleep how I wish this all just a dream i wish that as I wake up everything will return to normal.

Comment Vote and Subscribe. Happy reading :) #Wattys2016