3

Here goes nothing, Riley thought. She quickly opened her direct messages, clicking on the add. She typed Ian's name into the search bar and his name popped up. What if he doesn't remember her. She thought again.

Hey, I know that you probably
get tons of messages but I saw your name on the internet recently and you reminded me of someone I used to go to school with. My names Riley Anderson. It doesn't matter if you don't but it would mean a lot if you did.

She knew he would never answer so carried on her day as normal but still had a glimmer of hope that he would remember her.

Sighing, she got out of bed and went to her job, a Starbucks barista. How fun. She thought. The odd famous person came in to get coffee but they were given strict instructions to make them feel welcome not 'fangirl' over them.

The day went by, the odd text alert. Mainly from O2 asking her about her tariff, even though it wouldn't let her reply anyway. Her shift was almost over. She was glad she didn't have the night shift only the 9am to 5pm day shift. The second she could get a new job she would. Hopefully pursuing her child hood dream of becoming a model and or actress.

As soon as she walked in the door she got a notification, she looked at it.
Written on her lockscreen was.

iansomerhalder to riley_anderson: hey I...