5

It was only Tuesday and Riley had to wait 3 more days until she got to see Ian again. She turned post notifications on for him to see what he posts. She was quite reluctant because she thought she looked like a stalker but then realised that tons of people will do it so it's okay. She heard a beep from her phone. She was currently on her lunch break.

iansomerhalder just posted a new photo.

She was going to look at it when she got home.

"What would you like?" She asked the man who was rather covered up. "Tall, large whatever you call it, coffee please." Nodding, she wrote it down. "Name please," he coughed and said, "Paul" she suddenly realised that there was another Paul in front. "Sorry we need your second name because there was just another Paul," he discreetly rolled his eyes. "Wesley" Riley nodded and give the note back. He was shocked that she hadn't recognised him. Usually most people do. But it was nice getting treated like a normal person.

He was given his coffee and he paid and left. Riley noticed as he left, he was swarmed with paparazzi. "Eh I'll look him up later." She mumbled too her self and carried on the day as normal.

She remembered that Ian had posted earlier.

                   iansomerhalder

Love these people with all my heart❤️ tune in to The Vampire Diaries on The CW at 9pm

Love these people with all my heart❤️ tune in to The Vampire Diaries on The CW at 9pm. @ninadobrev @paulvedere
Likes-1,725,925
Comments-947,738

She didn't bother looking at the comments, she knew what they would say but she knew she would have to watch The Vampire Diaries.