32

Riley was in bed, half asleep after a night of tossing and turning trying to get comfortable around her massive stomach.

Finally she was comfortable and falling into a deep sleep. "No! Prince get off my pizza." Paul said and heavy footprints were heard and the nails of Prince's paws scraped against the floor. "Aah!" Paul screamed. "Arg!" Riley screamed as she hurled herself out of bed to see to her boyfriend. "What did you do now," she said sighing. "I don't really know but I don't think my finger should look like that..." he trailed off. Riley cringed at his mangled finger. "Ew get it away from me!" She shrieked. "You call Ian! I'll get some paper towels." She ran off. "How am I meant to call him! For gods sake," Paul pressed Ian's name and put it on speaker. "Ian come here now," Ian huffed. "What did you do?" He said uninterested. "My finger is mangled and there is blood everywhere, and I think I need to go to the hospital," Paul said nonchalantly. "Jesus what the hell, I'll come now," Ian said hanging up. "I still don't know what to do," he said to himself.
Riley came back with a towel. Paul wrapped his hand tightly in it. He smiled at her and she smiled back."Ian's here are you coming?" He said to her. "Might as well nothing better to do, I'll come after I've put Prince in his cage. Hold on!" She shouted as Paul walked to Ian's car.

They got in the car filled with silence. "You are so stupid," Ian said. "I know and I still didn't get any pizza." Ian's eyes squinted. "How are you not in shock right now." Paul just shrugged and looked out the window. Ian circled his finger near his head, mouthing loopy, Riley sniggered trying not to catch Paul's attention as they sped down the highway towards the hospital...

Oh god! How is Paul going to propose?! Hope you all enjoyed and I got 16K thank you all so so much ❤️❤️