37

Paul sat on the floor in a heap. Slowly but surely, he painted the whole nursery/bedroom for their baby boy that was coming in only a matter of days. Prince constantly tried to snatch the paint brush  away, which caused Paul to lock the door and paint on his own without any distractions.

After a few hours it was all finished. He and Riley were sat cuddled on the sofa watching some stupid reality show.

"Oh my lord, what sneaky little things they are," Paul complained as he was force to watch another episode of Keeping up With The Kardashians.

Riley gasped. "I know it's dreadful," Riley continued after a sip of her drink. "I think my waters broke." Paul choked slightly on his own drink.

"What?!" He exclaimed sitting up. "

My. Waters. Have. Broke!" She says slowly making sure he understood.

Riley as calmly as possible puts her shoes on while Paul gathered all her things and rushing her too the car.
"Riley's going into labour!" Paul shouted down the phone to Ian. "I need you to tell everyone for me to meet us at the hospital ASAP!" He said hanging up. "Lets go!" He says ad opens the door for Riley while leading her to the car.

Everyone made it to the hospital. Paul and Riley's mum were in the delivery room; everyone else was just waiting for the news that Riley had given birth.

"Okay, two at a time." The doctor said as Ian and Nina went in first. Inside, Paul was holding a tiny little baby.

"Omg he is so cute!" Nina whisper shouts. "Congratulations!" I say looking at Paul who has a tiny little hands wrapped round his large finger.

"We named him James," Paul said not taking his eyes off the baby. Riley has fallen asleep after a long 5 hours of labour. "You want to hold him?" Paul asks Nina.

"Yeah," she smiles and takes his tiny frame into her arms.

Soon everyone had gone home except from Riley, Paul and James. Paul couldn't sleep, all he could think about was the little treasure laying not too far away from him.

paulvedere

Welcome to the world my beautiful baby boy ❤️Likes-2,378,378 Tagged riley_anderson Comments disabled

Likes-2,378,378
Tagged riley_anderson
Comments disabled

Edited by: turtlepawn8