11

Riley didn't really know why she was feeling the way she was about Ian's relationship with Nina. They hadn't really gotten into any deep conversations since the day however he has invited her over for a movie day. That's not for another two weeks on his second day off he said that he's going to take Nina out on a boat with his friends onto the ocean. When she talks to him she kind of gets excited but nervous at the same time. It's unexplainable. Her friend had found his own apartment, they had an argument. Over something stupid like the fact he thought she liked Ian more than him. It was really stressful for Riley.

After thinking for a longtime she decided to go to her home town in Louisiana. She booked the flight for two days time and texted her boss. He let her go because they had enough staff the run the Starbucks comfortably.

riley_anderson

Off to Louisiana in 2 days to see the fam!! ❤️

Likes-392
Comments-152

Jake_anderson: can't wait to see you!! ❤️

Melanieanndersonthefirst: why do you have to come when I'm not there. 🖕🖕🖕

Mommaanderson: can't wait to see you how long are you staying for. Xx

riley_anderson: a week and a bit. Xx @Mommaanderson

'I hope I don't run into Ian's parents. That would be awkward if they remembered me.' She thought. Riley curled up in bed watching The Originals on Netflix. Slowly falling asleep.