9

It's Saturday. Ian had given Riley the address and the directions. She was so nervous, she wasn't a nervous person. She took some deep breaths and walked down the very long, amazing drive way. "Jesus Christ how long does the drive way have to be," she muttered to herself.

She came to the door and couldn't decide whether to use the doorbell or knock. Riley ended up using the doorbell. There was a silence, what if the door bell didn't work! She was just stood there like like an absolute idiot. It probably doesn't work. What if he's not in. What if she dreamt the whole Instagram conversation. All these thoughts were running through her head.

The keys started to jiggle as she tried to regain composure after her nervous breakdown of over thinking the doorbell situation. "Hey!" Ian said quite excited. Pulling her into a hug. Riley returned it still shocked by his behaviour. "Come in, I couldn't find my keys." She nodded and walked in the house. Why was she being so awkward. "How are you?" he said leading her into a grand living room, "oh yeah I'm good, how are you after your leg and everything?" She asked sitting on a white sofa. "Yeah I guess it's ok, I go back to work it two days so that's good," there was another awkward silence. More questions were thrown at each other.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Ian said. "Yeah, I'll watch anything." She replied. "This is one of my favourite films of all time!" He said like an excited puppy. "What is it?"
"The Imitation Game," he smiled at her.

"Why the hell are you crying?" Ian laughed. "It's sad okay? I'm a very emotional person," Riley laughed along with him wiping her eyes. "It's not that sad," Ian said. Riley smiled at him then looked at her watch. "I should get going, I've got work in the morning." She sighed. Ian lead her to the door. "I'll see you later." She said. "Bye,"

When Riley was a little down the drive. "Riley!" Ian called after her. "I had fun," she smiled. "Me too," and she left.

I went to Burger King with my mum today, and the door said push so we pushed it and it didn't open the opening times said, 11 am to .... And it's after 11 in England. So we left and went back later. We then realised that there was four doors. Three of them worked. The one we tried didn't. So the people who worked there probably thought we were idiots. 😂😂 Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!