27

riley_anderson

Stages of Paul being soaked by Ian before we went to the airport 😂💞Likes-318Tagged iansomerhalder ninadobrev paulvedereComments- 138

Likes-318
Tagged iansomerhalder ninadobrev paulvedere
Comments- 138

paulvedere: seriously 😒

riley_anderson: you'll get over it honey 😉

ninadobrev: top right 😂😂

iansomerhalder: why did I soak him again???? 😂😂

paulvedere: I don't know Ian you tell me 😒😂 @iansomerhalder

riley_anderson: he was complaining about being to hot so you said here this will cool you down 😂😂❤️ @iansomerhalder

iansomerhalder: oh yeah😂😂

mr.danielgillies:poor Paul 😔

riley_anderson: get over it he didn't die 🙄😂

mr.danielgillies: smh

Everyone put there phones down ready for the plane to set off. Paul and Riley were in front on Ian and Nina, someone random sitting next to each of the boys. "I still can't believe you soaked me," Paul says turning round to Ian, looking down at his slightly damp jumper. "Should have thought about what you were saying before you said it," Ian laughed. As Paul looked up he saw a crowd of girls with pens and posters. "Ian I think we should.." they were bombarded with the girls. "Girls please go to your seats," the flight attendant roughly. "Hey no, it's okay we'll sign the posters and get photos." Nina reasoned with the flight attendant. After signing the posters and greeting each of them they sat back down and tightened the seatbelt. "So, are you guys famous or something?" They guy next to Paul asked. "Something like that," Paul said and smiled. He looked down at his worried girlfriend. "It's going to be fine." He said locking there fingers together. "Your fine, I'm fine, everyone is fine," she rested her head on his shoulders trying to muffle the sound of the plane. "I can't believe it," she said softly, "we're having a baby," she whispered. "Yeah we are," Paul whispered back kissing her head softly. "We are having a baby," he whispered back, slowly resting his head on hers falling asleep...

OMG!!! I hit 10k!!! I am so great full and we hit my goal almost a month early!! Thank you all so much!!