Chapter 6

As Newt approaches the kitchen he can smell the delightful scent of breakfast.

Minho, Teresa and Liesel are sitting at the table munching away at their breakfast. Newt takes a sit at the empty chair with a warm breakfast meal, neatly placed in front of it, waiting to be devoured.

"Hey vomit boy," Minho says with a grin and snickers at Newt.

Newt raises his brow in curiosity at how Minho knew thinks Teresa. He diverts his attention away from Minho, and now on Teresa, staring at her.

"Yes, how may i help you?" Teresa says with an attitude.

"Why did you tell them?" Newt asks. "Like why can't i get a break?!"

"And why do i have to put up with an ungrateful little brat?!" Teresa slams her cupp down vigorously, making juice splash all over, startling everyone. She leaves out of the room, leaving Newt terrified.

"What is her problem?" Newt asks Minho.

"Hell, you pulled a prick move yesterday." Newt raises his eyebrow in confusion and Minho elaborates more. "Yesterday you got so wasted that you could barely stand and then you mortified mom and Teresa. So Teresa is pissed off at you for almost giving her a heart attack because she thought you were dying, but at least she got to release some of her rage when she slapped the color out of your face. It was so hilarious!" Minho begins to laugh, but once he saw Newts glare it came to an abrupt stop, and Minho starts picking at his food.

Newt touches his cheek and thinks That's why my cheek hurts so much. "Shit! Is Mom upset with me also?"

" No actually, she is upset with me." Minho replies back.

"Why?"

"Because i didn't tell Mom that were drunk and because i didn't help take care of you, but little Liesel did."

"I'm not that little. I can still kick your ass." Liesel retorts. Newt is flabbergasted, whereas Minho is guffawing.

"Liesel! You can't swear like that, Mom will kill you." Newt exclaims.

"You mean she will kill you. I learned that word from you." Liesel responds back.

"Tsk..tsk...tsk Newt," Minho comments while waving his pointer finger in a mocking way.

"And you too Minho," Liesel states.

"Well Liesel, Mommy doesn't need to know about this right?" Minho begs while giving Liesel puppy dog eyes.

"Hmmm..." Liesel taps her jaw. "Only if you two give me a chocolate chip cookie and a lolly."

"Wow!" Minho exclaims. "I can't believe i'm being blackmailed by a five year old."

"Fine it's a deal. But i'm getting the cookie," Newt responds.

"Fine," Minho sighs. "I guess i have to get the lolly."

A thought appears in Newt's mind, Miles. "Oh sh-" Newt cuts himself off. "Guys i have to go see Miles," Newt says frantically, while slipping on his sneakers and grabbing his jacket. "I love you guys." Newt kisses Liesel's forehead and runs out of the house.

"I love you too," Liesel mumbles.

"I guess i should be going too," Minho says. "I love you Liesel" and he leaves.

Liesel sighs loudly and drags her body to her room.

Poor Liesel, she is obviously isolated from Shai and Teresa working. Plus she's not allowed to leave the house without someone with her since it's too dangerous. At times she has Newt and Minho, but other times they're out with friends or doing teenage things that aren't fit for little kids.

I understand how she feels, to be alone, i constantly feel like that.

*****

I know it took years to upload this, and im story. Thanks for reading and please vote