I'm the new god, nice to meet ya~

Well, even though many people wrote in their novels that death just happened and then they were suddenly meeting some kind of god/goddess or relatives of their new bodies after waking up...first and foremost it hurt like a b*tch!!!
OH SH*T OH SH*T OH SH*T
PLEASE JUST KILL ME ALREADY!(I know I'm on the verge of dying but it just f*cking hurt sooo much my head was literately muddy)

It felt like an elephant was crushing my head under its feet while a T-Rex was gnawing on all my limbs at once!

Urgh!
I wanted to hurl and scream at the same time but I couldn't move...
There was so much noise but it was like I heard nothing...
Please, please I'm begging you, everyone, anyone!

...Please end my suffering!!!!

.....

I didn't know when I lost my consciousness, but after I opened my eyes I felt no pain. In my heart I thanked the heavens like mad! I never again wanted to feel like this! But...oh well. It seemed like I was dead anyway...

~Welcome, my child.~

...There was a sudden voice that sounded like thousands of bells ringing at the same time but matching together to a heavenly song. It shocked my mortal self so much, I immediatly fell into a daze, still thinking of that incredible sound...
If only I could hear it again...I would!-

~Chuckle.
My child, please take your time.~

The second time that wonderful voice sounded out, I finally managed to react.

"Wh-who is there? Please tell me where I am!"

Checking my environment, I just saw a bright light which surprisingly didn't hurt my eyes at all. Still... it seemed like I couldn't rely on my vision so I could only asked that mysterious voice which reminded me of an angels choir.

~Who I am does not matter much but I will still tell you how mortals call me. I think the most common names you adress me with should be 'god' or 'devil'.~

...Wow, god and the devil are the same being!
If that knowledge spread I wonder if it would cause havoc for some religions!

~Well, I'm one and many at the same time so either of you are in the right and wrong.~

Oh. That sounds complicated. Let's not think about this anymore.

~By the way, let me introduce myself as your new god. Your old one just perished away, so I decided to take his place.~

!?
Excuse me!? Our old god just died and now we just got a new one!?

~And just so you know, you are not dead. Just in a coma until I finished switching your souls.~

WAITWAITWAIT!!!
You are in the process of switching souls!?
You did NOT mean mine also, did you?
Are you kidding!?