Brunhildes POV

I was the plain daughter of a baron's household who had the honor to be able to serve one of his majesty's
offspring, the adorable princess ....

The king's household was lately known to only hire male personal, especially the manly ones, I understood from listening to gossip of the townspeople.
The only exception was me. Maybe his royal highness thought this castle still needed a womanly touch?
I didn't want to ask his highness directly, but the fact, that I was the only female besides the queen and and princess filled my small heart with pride.
I shall devote my whole being into looking after princess turning into a graceful lady!

Before, the king let me take care of the young prince, because the queen was still pregnant with the princess, so I already gathered of lot of experience.

He was a small thin boy, just reaching up to my knee. I was scared he would fly away if a breeze hit him, so after mulling over it I came to the conclusion, if the prince was more filled out, the wind would not be able to move him and then a danger to a member to the royal family would be avoided. I'm so smart!

So at each meal....

"Eat more, osu!"

So you won't be blown away, my prince.

"Have you ever seen a bag full of grains be blown away, osu?"

"N-no..."

I nodded. Because they are heavy. They are heavy because they are filled to the brim. So...

"You need to eat more, osu!"

You need to be filled and get heavier, my prince. Just like me!
Of course, as a lady I'm not truly heavy. I trained regularly to keep my figure.

After the princess was born, the queen ordered me to take care of the princess and the little prince got a male stuart instead.

I looked back one last time at my former protegé and said my goodbye.
Don't cry my little prince. I didn't want him to be sad, so I left him a few words.

"We will see each other again. Don't forget this fact, osu!"

Please don't miss me too much, ah, I won't show my tears. Be an adult, Brunhilde!

--

So I took care of the little and adorable princess Nike. So cute!

Princess turned out to be a rather quiet child, too. Because she was still a baby, a wet nurse was responsible for feeding her and I just had to watch over her sleep.
At 1 year, princess could already walk. A genius!
Sadly, shortly after princess turned 2, she had a horrible accident.

Because princess was small, rather quiet and loved to play hide-and-seek, it took me a while to find her, until the poor little princess got kidnapped. I forgot if it was country F or L, but because I knocked the culprit too hard, he fell on top of the princess and she fainted.

I was worried sick and staid in princess' chamber 3 days and 2 nights watching over her.

On the third day, as I looked closely, her fingers started to move. Then her arms.
I didn't know what she was dreaming to cause her to make a face-palm-like gesture, but it was still cute and I felt relieved.

So I ran to the kitchen to order her usual porridge, soft fruit mus and so on. Princess Nike prefered soft food. She would surely be hungry after waking up.

When I returned, I heard a loud voice, so I hurried my steps, feeling worried.
But then, princess started to speak gibberish.

Gasp!

Did perhaps a pervert intrude into princess' chamber!?

CRAAASH!!!!!!

"Princess!
Who dares to molest you!? Osu!!"

______________________

Well, that's my Bruno.